Why all the Red Bank N.J. kids on the roster?

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is just a daily Bash AG thread. Nothing negative has happened lately and we've had some good commits so loser mopes gotta find something new to cry about.

Are you going to pay for their tuition?

The only kids in America that can afford to walk on to the U are from Red Bank HS?

There are other walkons on roster besides the 3 kids from Red Bank Catholic HS.
It is simply hard to get quality walkons at an expensive private school like UM.
The local kids are better off taking advantage of lower tuition at other public Florida
schools, and these days you have many options.

The only kids in America that can afford to walk on to the U are from Red Bank HS?

It is simply hard to get quality walkons at an expensive private school like UM.
The local kids are better off taking advantage of lower tuition at other public Florida

LOL, this is the only Jersey pipeline I hope never goes away.

Advertisement
This is just a daily Bash AG thread. Nothing negative has happened lately and we've had some good commits so loser mopes gotta find something new to cry about.

That is not very hard. He is still the worst frigging coach in a sad conference and unfortunately he is still our coach. There are points of no return and your buddy passed his. He needs to just go and take his boys with him. Every breath he takes as HC of Miami is something to cry about. His continued existence at THE U does damage every day. The only thing doing more damage than Al is Donna and the BOT. Al is the same coach every day; that means we can complain the same way every single day he is here. He doesn't change so why should we. Fire the smuck tonight before he can do tomorrow's damage.

I'm guessing that basic 1st grade arithmetic isn't your strong suit.

I find it interesting that we had to go all the way to New Jersey to find worthless walkons that can pay their "tuition".

lulzy

I find it interesting that we had to go all the way to New Jersey to find worthless walkons that can pay their "tuition".

lulzy

You don't always recruit walkons. Some actually go to the school and try out.

I saw film on a spanish kid from (I believe) Belen who was going to walk on as a kicker like 2 years ago. I was super impressed with his film. Does anyone know who Im talking about or what happened to that kid?

Advertisement

lulzy

Dude, your thread title asks "why all the Red Bank walkons on roster".
You made it sound like UM's roster was littered with Red Bank walkons.
It's just three kids and 2 of them are related to Golden.
Did I miss other names?
That and also your comment about my arithmetic skills are nonsensical.
You're reaching.

lulzy

Dude, your thread title asks "why all the Red Bank walkons on roster".
You made it sound like UM's roster was littered with Red Bank walkons.
It's just three kids and 2 of them are related to Golden.
Did I miss other names?
That and also your comment about my arithmetic skills are nonsensical.
You're reaching.

It's clearly at least 4.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back