Whose the sacrificial Lamb

Cajuncane

Senior
Premium
When we roll in against Bama game one and assuming King won’t be ready to go.

Is it Perry who has looked like sHT his whole time here until tonight who supposedly has been mord

TVD who no one knows but can only wonder how good/bad he is that Perry not him came in when King got hurt.

True Freshman Garcia who will have one spring to get ready.

Or does Manny try to hit the lottery in the Portal again trying to find another King.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Diaz and crew should be the Lamb but he will hang around another 2 yeaars probably until he absolutely proves he cannot take the team to the next level and the pressure from the fans, press, etc. force him out.

Diaz and crew should be the Lamb but he will hang around another 2 yeaars probably until he absolutely proves he cannot take the team to the next level and the pressure from the fans, press, etc. force him out.
If no major changes occur, I expect the bottom to fall out after Bama game, which gets Diaz fired.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Go ahead and cross Perry out. I'll pencil in Matocha. It's his time. I can feel it!!! This kid is the second coming of Gray Crow!
A95BF918-236F-46AD-89BC-9C695281F6B1.gif

I agree with OP's premise. My guess is that King will be back for the Central Connecticut game.

Advertisement
Back