Who's your player of the game Sunday Night?

Carson Beck when he takes a knee to end the game
Air Caveman GIF
 
Gotta ask… why is there any focus on Jojo? Gonna be way more focus on the old guy with 2500 career yards and 21 career TDs vs the kid with 6 catches and 91 yards in his career.

For that reason and the silence around Trader… I think it’s more likely to be Trader.

But I’m gonna go with Jordan Lyle. I think our OL paves out plenty of running room against their front. Just gotta beat their LBs to control ground game.
 
How many 100yd games has he had in his career?

Two.

How many times has he had 16 carries in a game in his career?

Three.

Two of those games, he ran for 100 yards.

Not saying it’s a lock, but I think this can be a good game for him for the reasons I mentioned. I’ve been on the record for 2 years of not being the biggest Fletcher fan, but I’m intrigued to see how he looks after having a real college off-season for the first time.
 
Honestly, in this game, if its not the Oline or Lyle or the dline, I’d be surprised.
 
Gotta ask… why is there any focus on Jojo? Gonna be way more focus on the old guy with 2500 career yards and 21 career TDs vs the kid with 6 catches and 91 yards in his career.

For that reason and the silence around Trader… I think it’s more likely to be Trader.

But I’m gonna go with Jordan Lyle. I think our OL paves out plenty of running room against their front. Just gotta beat their LBs to control ground game.
I think JoJo is going to cook Christian Gray.



 
Back
Top