Who's your number 2?

Who's do you prefer if Butch Davis was out of the picture?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1CN

Sophomore
I'm so sick of every candidate sucks ball attitude on this F U C King board ...

We get it, we all love Butch.

Only Butch can win here.
Only Butch can bring us back
Only Butch can recruit south florida
Only Butch has and eye for talant
Only Butch is the best coach ever
FU CK ,we get it

marsha-brady.jpg

Marsha Marsha Marsha!!!!!
#thebradybunchcrew
Butch Butch Butch !!!!!!!!!
#daBUTCHBUNCH

If your a U fan (which a lot of the guys on this boards are just trolls)
then support the team and whoever Blake and BOT choose.....****

BUTCH IS NOT THE ONLY COACH THAT CAN WIN BIG HERE

Last edited:
Advertisement
My top 3 are:

Dan Mullen - Middle of the road SEC coach, with 2 national titles as an OC and Florida recruiting ties. Making Miss State middle of the road is an accomplishment, IMO.

Tom Herman - Hottest name for Group of 5 coaches. Fresh off a national title as an OC, has recruited Florida, and seems to have "it". Having Houston at 10-0 is no fluke, and most coaches would not be having his success.

Justin Fuente - Has lost luster by losing to Navy and Houston, but those 2 teams might be the best Group of 5 teams in the country. What he's done with a Memphis program that was, literally, on life support and almost at UAB and Hawaii level is amazing! He can definitely coach and develop, question is, can be recruit at the level needed to compete???

I know all 3 of my candidates have flaws. But assuming Butch and the "pie in the sky" candidates are out of the mix, those 3 are legit options. And of the list presented to vote on, (even though Mullen isn't listed), I think they are the best 3.

Advertisement
I just don't know how UM fans can view Strong as a viable candidate, given the snow balling failure he is overseeing at Texas.

Advertisement
I want hermsn but fuente recent results is alarming. They just lost to navy and were up on Houston by 20 and Houston had their back up qb in and still came back for the win. Herman may just be the best candidate obviously on par with Butch with me

My top 3 are:

Dan Mullen - Middle of the road SEC coach, with 2 national titles as an OC and Florida recruiting ties. Making Miss State middle of the road is an accomplishment, IMO.

Tom Herman - Hottest name for Group of 5 coaches. Fresh off a national title as an OC, has recruited Florida, and seems to have "it". Having Houston at 10-0 is no fluke, and most coaches would not be having his success.

Justin Fuente - Has lost luster by losing to Navy and Houston, but those 2 teams might be the best Group of 5 teams in the country. What he's done with a Memphis program that was, literally, on life support and almost at UAB and Hawaii level is amazing! He can definitely coach and develop, question is, can be recruit at the level needed to compete???

I know all 3 of my candidates have flaws. But assuming Butch and the "pie in the sky" candidates are out of the mix, those 3 are legit options. And of the list presented to vote on, (even though Mullen isn't listed), I think they are the best 3.

Read that word for word a few years ago
I think his name was Golden

Advertisement
Advertisement
Herman is #1 , Butch #2 for me. So for this survey being is 1, I voted for Strong who I think will be fired in a couple of weeks...

What do you folks think of Chad Morris and Dan Mullen. Either of those dudes with Miami talent could be lethal on Offense

I like Herman as a second to Butch
Then I'm not really sure
Chud, strong, Pagano, leach, stoops, ect are all in the same class
I don't know enough about Mario except that if we hire an FIU reject, with no other HC experience we are in trouble

Advertisement
Back