Who's the CB that really wants to go here?

Advertisement
I can't stress enough how weak the competition and conference he played in bearing just one year. With that being said he's probably better then Ivey in man coverage and does pretty well in run support. I'm pretty sure this kid will play safety in college not CB

Kids a little raw... we call him "Egg" round here. But he has potential.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can't stress enough how weak the competition and conference he played in bearing just one year. With that being said he's probably better then Ivey in man coverage and does pretty well in run support. I'm pretty sure this kid will play safety in college not CB
At least he played (and beat) Oak Park and Avondale. So he faces a few D1 guys. Not elite competition by any means but saw some college-level players throughout the year.

At least he played (and beat) Oak Park and Avondale. So he faces a few D1 guys. Not elite competition by any means but saw some college-level players throughout the year.
Ya was going to say they play oak park, so you're right they have a couple D1 guys and there's a couple guys in that conference It's just funny canes fans would probably have a meltdown if we actually took him compared to the other lower 3 stars Miami has gone after. just interesting.

Ya was going to say they play oak park, so you're right they have a couple D1 guys and there's a couple guys in that conference It's just funny canes fans would probably have a meltdown if we actually took him compared to the other lower 3 stars Miami has gone after. just interesting.
Oh no doubt you're right they would. And I do not want to take him either. Nothing against him. Just think a portal CB is the way to go this cycle.

Advertisement
Oh no doubt you're right they would. And I do not want to take him either. Nothing against him. Just think a portal CB is the way to go this cycle.
I totally agree they should be going to the portal for corner. Any way to replace Ivey I'm game for because he is a liability in the back end and cant hold his own. To me if the new CB coach comes in and gets somebody to replace Ivey that alone is a big improvement. I'm not a Rumph hater like a lot of people on here but him and baker starting Ivey after poor game after poor game is worrisome.

Advertisement
I totally agree they should be going to the portal for corner. Any way to replace Ivey I'm game for because he is a liability in the back end and cant hold his own. To me if the new CB coach comes in and gets somebody to replace Ivey that alone is a big improvement. I'm not a Rumph hater like a lot of people on here but him and baker starting Ivey after poor game after poor game is worrisome.
Theres nobody in the portal at cb at this point. Hopefully there's better options on the way

Advertisement
Back