Who's staying home tomorrow?

Advertisement
what is a wrestling buddy?

Where were you in 1988?

97.jpg

i thought about googling it, but i was pretty sure it was some sort of inuendo i didn't need imprinted on my retinas.

Seems like the drama is mostly done. TV is gone. Maybe we get JC or Harris. Other than that, we have a really good class unless we lose some of the Dline guys. Except for Chad, Moten, and Brad, the heart of this class is in class already. Top RB, two top olinemen, some menfolk for lb, exciting slot guy. We suffer some attrition but once Brad's fax hits, it is just those dline guys. The NJ guys are solid. Way I see it, tomorrow is just upside. JC nails secondary down big and Harris would make noise flipping from NC criminoles. Those are the only two I expect to have a shot with.

Advertisement
I don't know who's staying home, the problem is too many who should stay home apparently aren't.

I'm in NAVY I know it's breaking all the rules but I will be home tomorrow

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why waste a personal day for tomorrow

Agreed.

I'm sure someone will upload a video of Golden dishing out the excuses, talking about core values, and how we're battling our tails off on YouTube. Save the personal day for something worthwhile.

Every year, me and my boys take vacation days from work and treat this as a yearly holiday! We start early with the kegs and eggs and keep it going into the afternoon! Here's hoping for the best!

Is it really that serious to take a day off for NSD? SMH...

You don't ever have to give me a reason to take the day off from work, but NSD is as good an excuse as any to break up the work week and stay home and get a look at our future!

Advertisement
Back