Who's staying home tomorrow?

CaneDaddy

All-American
I'm still debating it. I really can't fathom this going well for Miami.

Might be time to bust out the Bon-Bons, some Orange Cream soda, and beating the **** out of a wrestling buddy.

Advertisement
This guy. Only because I'm stuck in the mid-west and the weather. Was excited about the impending snowstorm landing on NSD, until...

I am. But I expect disaster. Will be ready to start drinking at the first televised Cane hat tossed on the ground, or about 9:05 am

Advertisement
Nah. Not much going on tomorrow. I expect much of the same from last year. Small hope for guys like Thomas, Kirkland and the other d-lineman I can't think of only to be disappointed. Valentine, Treon and JC looking elsewhere.

Just don't want to see Golden get on camera after having a **** recruiting day and mention some dumb **** like staying in the "bunker."

That ****ing bunker is the reason why we're in this shape ALFRED!

Advertisement
Seems like our NSD will be done by 10am.

It is still fun to watch some of the other flips and weird moments.

I have a lot of work to get done. I'm not going to put myself behind an 8 ball for what is likely to be a disaster of biblical proportions. Not worth it.

Going to work.

Advertisement
Me, but only because I work here. Probably wont get much done. Might polish off a sixer by noon...kidding, kinda.

what is a wrestling buddy?

Where were you in 1988?

97.jpg

Advertisement
Golden's talking points tomorrow: look at the EE's we got. Lets talk about the guys who want to be Canes.

Advertisement
Back