Who's our second RB if Scarlett is out?

Advertisement
"It won't matter if we only get 1 RB this year because next year is absolutely loaded at that position! Scarlett's overrated anyway. We'll clean up in 2016." - Certain morons on this board, probably.

Advertisement
"It won't matter if we only get 1 RB this year because next year is absolutely loaded at that position! Scarlett's overrated anyway. We'll clean up in 2016." - Certain morons on this board, probably.

That thought is already percolating in their empty heads. They'll ease their way into that with, "We are plenty deep at RB with Yearby, Gus, and Walton. Not enough footballs to go around.".

If he don't stick I would try to make up with Jordan Cronkrite.
You really think cronk would come back after we basically pushed him out the class ? No...

Scarlett was apparently recruiting cager to miami at that army game as well.

Advertisement
If Scarlett is smart, he would stick with Miami. Devonta said himself he was envious about how Miami features their running backs. Florida running backs in the NFL? Non-existent.

For all of Golden's shortcomings, he does have Lamar Miller to fall back on and Duke blossomed nicely.

Scarlet easily has the safer bet at Miami. I think he sticks. Kaaya the Messiah will help save Miami. People will come from across the land to play with him.

If Scarlett is smart, he would stick with Miami. Devonta said himself he was envious about how Miami features their running backs. Florida running backs in the NFL? Non-existent.

For all of Golden's shortcomings, he does have Lamar Miller to fall back on and Duke blossomed nicely.

Scarlet easily has the safer bet at Miami. I think he sticks. Kaaya the Messiah will help save Miami. People will come from across the land to play with him.

When did freeman say that?

Advertisement

Thank god you're the one genius that is here to show us all

Advertisement
I

Thank god you're the one genius that is here to show us all

What is this middle school?
More like elementary. 90% of this board= people just waiting for someone to pick on. 10%=actual fans looking for and providing information. Mopes, Slurpers, and then you have The Lurkers. Keyboard commando's that scour the board looking for easy targets to make wise-*** cracks on, fumbling through their thesaurus for spiffy adjectives to use.

Scarlett leaving would be a bad move on his part. He would get early playing time here, would be on a team that actually runs the ball, and could follow in the footsteps of former great running backs to a high draft pick. Who was the last stud UF running back? Last stud FSU back? Miami is RB "U"

Scarlett leaving would be a bad move on his part. He would get early playing time here, would be on a team that actually runs the ball, and could follow in the footsteps of former great running backs to a high draft pick. Who was the last stud UF running back? Last stud FSU back? Miami is RB "U"

RIGHT ^^^^

hey by the way can you put in a good word down at Penn State for my boy AL GOLDEN.

Advertisement
Back