Who's next?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He seems so locked into the U from what I see that I think he’ll be there regardless. They’d have to hire a real coRch to mess this one up in my opinion

O ya I completely agree, but I just think he would want to know who it was they where hiring before signing.

Advertisement
*S%it just reread my post on phone, sorry for the lengthy text

In regards to Bogle, based on the history of athletes at the school, and their commitments. As well as the athletic staff, not just the football staff, i would expect Bogle to take his time, take visits, then announce.
Gibbons is a small school and all the coaches, both men's and women's sports, the teachers and even the clergy (sister Marie was the first to congratualte me when I signed, even pulled me oit of class to tell me, she was 91 years of age at this time)are very involved in the well being of all the athletes. You can bet the message being delivered is to "take your time, speak with your family, (it is a Catholic so I'm sure they will ask him to prey on it), and at the end of the day, when you're at peace with your decision l, to make your commitment.
I know there's been alot of talk about Broward players being front runners, but the atmosphere is different at Gibbons, almost like we have a chip on our shoulder. Partly bc the sentinel has a huge bias towards st thomas and how they cover them in regards to Gibbons athletes. Ever since Gibbons wouldn't scholarship Chrissy Everett and Thomas did...but that's a whole nother story. What I'm getting at is I don't think the bag game will work on this kid. Now granted if it's the brinks truck ya never know.

I spoke briefly about Gibbons athletes, and how I couldn't think of one who had decommitted, the only name a poster came up with one who had transferred out prior to his senior year.

*S%it just reread my post on phone, sorry for the lengthy text

In regards to Bogle, based on the history of athletes at the school, and their commitments. As well as the athletic staff, not just the football staff, i would expect Bogle to take his time, take visits, then announce.
Gibbons is a small school and all the coaches, both men's and women's sports, the teachers and even the clergy (sister Marie was the first to congratualte me when I signed, even pulled me oit of class to tell me, she was 91 years of age at this time)are very involved in the well being of all the athletes. You can bet the message being delivered is to "take your time, speak with your family, (it is a Catholic so I'm sure they will ask him to prey on it), and at the end of the day, when you're at peace with your decision l, to make your commitment.
I know there's been alot of talk about Broward players being front runners, but the atmosphere is different at Gibbons, almost like we have a chip on our shoulder. Partly bc the sentinel has a huge bias towards st thomas and how they cover them in regards to Gibbons athletes. Ever since Gibbons wouldn't scholarship Chrissy Everett and Thomas did...but that's a whole nother story. What I'm getting at is I don't think the bag game will work on this kid. Now granted if it's the brinks truck ya never know.

I spoke briefly about Gibbons athletes, and how I couldn't think of one who had decommitted, the only name a poster came up with one who had transferred out prior to his senior year.
I went to Pace so I hate Gibbons, but like any good Catholic school boy, I hate all the other Catholic schools. However, anyone who becomes a Cane gets Father Leo dispensation and is welcome into the family.

Advertisement
Back