Who's next on the chopping block

Advertisement
should be Manny...but that will never happen.
so since we are stuck..both coordinators should be gone and those two staffs rebuilt
funny how Manny said we are rebuilding...but just wouldn't commit to WHERE we needed to rebuild....
bottom line - we need a full rebuild top to bottom, everything else is just window dressing.

I want to hear of an Emergency meeting of the BOT. Certain members resign to pursue other interests. Up/down vote on BJ who has been summoned to the university. Go from there with your hc, coordinator, position coach changespeak.

Advertisement
the one that just landed two of the top 3 backs in the state? sure.
What does it matter if they don't see the field? That's my point. I want someone to explain to me how Lingard can't get on the field. People are quick to trash every other coach, but not the one that coaches RBs, and has a 5 star he can't get on the field.

If we are redoing the defense I agree... but they just allowed only 14 points in a bowl... they been mostly okay this year, and certainly not why we have 7 f*cking losses this year. I can see him making only slight modifications. I want a true DBs coach that can recruit. T. Rob would be my top choice for DBs... but Manny doesnt have that kind of pull

this. while im not a fan of the breakdowns weve had, the D has been largely similar to years past and has performed more than well enough to win 10 games given the losses along the secondary preseason and midseason along with working in a new interior on the DL (also, remmeber we lost Simpson real late as well).

This is the only way.

Hickson stays because pulling a Deerfield Beach kid to Miami means you are an elite recruiter.

Fields stays for recruiting purposes.

Everyone else is no good.

Stroud was OK, he was definitely a downgrade from Simpson.

Everyone else GTFO.

stroud was a late replacement for simpson. remember he was hired to be an analyst not the DL coach. field yes. hickson did his job as a recruiter and we barely ran the ball for the talent we had in that room and i have to think enos has a large say in that. stubs barry were ENos hires and theyre gone. if baker goes and he wasnt successful either, itll be another that runs what manny likes on D. theyre not gonna change the entire defensive system. we need better recruiters in the assistant spots or bring in a Co-DC with baker (demote or fire banda) and have that be a secondary coach (aka raymond or t rob)

What does it matter if they don't see the field? That's my point. I want someone to explain to me how Lingard can't get on the field. People are quick to trash every other coach, but not the one that coaches RBs, and has a 5 star he can't get on the field.

that may not be on hickson as it is on enos. enos does have final say on play calls and personnel.

Advertisement
This is the only way.

Hickson stays because pulling a Deerfield Beach kid to Miami means you are an elite recruiter.

Fields stays for recruiting purposes.

Everyone else is no good.

Stroud was OK, he was definitely a downgrade from Simpson.

Everyone else GTFO.

coach macho literally said Hickson had nothing to do withgetting Knighton

that may not be on hickson as it is on enos. enos does have final say on play calls and personnel.
It's not just about who makes the decision to play him. I agree with you that Enos made that call. My concern is why Lingard can't see the field. It can't be as simple as Enos not wanting to play him. Is his position coach not getting him ready? Did he bang someone's wife? I just want to know why???

Advertisement
should be Manny...but that will never happen.
so since we are stuck..both coordinators should be gone and those two staffs rebuilt
funny how Manny said we are rebuilding...but just wouldn't commit to WHERE we needed to rebuild....
bottom line - we need a full rebuild top to bottom, everything else is just window dressing.

Yeah. Manny should be fired too, but we know that was never going to happen. For stark instance, Diaz DIDN'T seem pizzed about the lost. Matter of fact, he was all cool, calm and relaxed and what not. BECAUSE HE KNOWS he'll be in Thee Gables for at least the next THREE SEASONS! Yikes.

Again, even if Miami finishes 6-6 in 2020, he knows he'll be back for 2021! Chit, Miami could have a losing season next year and Diaz STILL KNOWS he'll be back in 2020. OUCH.

Attachments

• 25A2CAA9-F164-419E-8DFB-0BD95B008E10.jpeg
    25A2CAA9-F164-419E-8DFB-0BD95B008E10.jpeg
    256.3 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
stroud was a late replacement for simpson. remember he was hired to be an analyst not the DL coach. field yes. hickson did his job as a recruiter and we barely ran the ball for the talent we had in that room and i have to think enos has a large say in that. stubs barry were ENos hires and theyre gone. if baker goes and he wasnt successful either, itll be another that runs what manny likes on D. theyre not gonna change the entire defensive system. we need better recruiters in the assistant spots or bring in a Co-DC with baker (demote or fire banda) and have that be a secondary coach (aka raymond or t rob)
Raymond isnt leaving LSU for a DB job anywhere. Its DC or nothing, he's earned that now. Robinson is pretty attached to Muschamp but he might jump for money & spotlight to be DB coach at Miami if given co-DC role.

Advertisement
Back