Who's headed to Tulsa? What section for Cane fans?

AllAboutTheU615

Recruit
I'm thinking about headed up to Tulsa from Nashville to watch our team play, and hopefully for 2 games.
Just was wondering where's the best place to get tickets for the best deal? I've been looking at StubHub.

Who else is coming? Is there a main section for Cane fans? I know there will be Miami fans scattered throughout but I'm a little worried there won't be a crazy amount of Miami fans there. Really want as many people to come cheer the guys on as possible.

Thanks!

Advertisement
When I went to Louisville for the Sweet 16, I got tickets on stubhub because I'm ****** and they weren't near the Miami section (s) and there were little to no Miami fans near us. Mostly Kansas fans for the next game, and some drunk Nova students that the KU fans were making fun of. If you want to sit near Miami fans, either buy through UM, or call UM and ask where the UM section is, and then buy secondhand near that section.

I'm thinking about headed up to Tulsa from Nashville to watch our team play, and hopefully for 2 games.
Just was wondering where's the best place to get tickets for the best deal? I've been looking at StubHub.

Who else is coming? Is there a main section for Cane fans? I know there will be Miami fans scattered throughout but I'm a little worried there won't be a crazy amount of Miami fans there. Really want as many people to come cheer the guys on as possible.

Thanks!

Got a big tournament coming up where I came in 2nd last year , or I would fly up to my place in Tahlequa and go to the games.

Oklahoma has girls, and Smallmouth bass

Thanks!

Go through the hurricane ticket office if you donate to the Hurricane Club. Your seats will be directly behind the Miami bench. If you don't donate I would suggest donating $50 a year so you can get tickets to things like CWS and NCAA tourney games without paying the $$$$ you will on Stubhub.

Advertisement
Section 320.

I'll be the one of the four canes fans. I'll buy you a beer if you find me.

Not in the arena you won't No beer sales at NCAA tourney games.

The NCAA has a long-running policy barring alcohol sales to the general public during its postseason events, including the Big Dance.

The sole exceptions typically are luxury suites.

The NCAA rule only applies to the events the NCAA championships, with restrictions often left to the discretion of home teams during the regular season. There are numerous college basketball teams that play at arenas off campus throughout the country and beer is routinely sold at their games.

Section 320.

I'll be the one of the four canes fans. I'll buy you a beer if you find me.

Not in the arena you won't No beer sales at NCAA tourney games.

The NCAA has a long-running policy barring alcohol sales to the general public during its postseason events, including the Big Dance.

The sole exceptions typically are luxury suites.

The NCAA rule only applies to the events the NCAA championships, with restrictions often left to the discretion of home teams during the regular season. There are numerous college basketball teams that play at arenas off campus throughout the country and beer is routinely sold at their games.

I'll bring some meth instead. We can smoke it in the bathroom.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back