Who's headed to ARK ST game? Meetup Friday night&Tailgating

AllAboutTheU615

Recruit
Posted last week and some of you said you are attending.

But I'm trying to see if some of you would like to meet up Friday night somewhere, and figure out where we'll all be tailgating at.

Personal message me if you're interested in something Friday night.

Thanks!

Advertisement
We are driving from dallas Friday night. People said meet by the baseball fields for tailgating. That's where we are heading.

Advertisement
Gotta epic hurricane to go through, won't be making it even though I planned too.

My Saturday may have opened up so I'm debating driving out there from Nashville which is only about a 4 hour drive. I was hoping to get lucky and find some cheap seats in the lower bowl but it's a little more expensive than I thought. I'm guessing this being their superbowl is the reason for that.

Where is everyone sitting?

Grass lot behind baseball field outfield is $20 cash lot. Port a pots and tree lined by the road if you want shade. Easy walk to the stadium right past the RV lot.

Advertisement
For selfish reasons I hate that they are talking about
cancelling trip to Arkansas St. havent got to see the Canes lives since the debacle in Oklahoma.

Posted last week and some of you said you are attending.

But I'm trying to see if some of you would like to meet up Friday night somewhere, and figure out where we'll all be tailgating at.

Personal message me if you're interested in something Friday night.

Thanks!

I'll be there Friday night (staying in Memphis near Beale st) if anyone wants to solidify a venue for us to meet up. Will also be attending tailgate near baseball field on gameday

Advertisement
Back