Who's going to the UNC game?

RVACane

Maude•Gone•Rogue
Maude
Got my tickets this morning. Sitting down low around the 30-35 yard line. Just happy to be able to go and support the team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Section 103. Going with all my UNC friends. Convinced them to sit on the Miami sideline. Can't wait to make their miserable season even worse.

Be there Friday night, hopefully in time to hit Franklin St or close by to grab a drink and watch BC get some Nole ***!

Advertisement
Looks like I'm sitting on the Carolina side in 127.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I really want to go. Haven't been to a game since 2009.

Dan, you should do a write-up on the Psychology of Dan ... how two terrible coaches brought you to the brink of a nervous breakdown, seclusion from society and withdrawal from social media ... all leading to Pastor Richt making you believe again.

That's just my guess of what happened. You may have also had a real job or something.

Advertisement

Dan, you should do a write-up on the Psychology of Dan ... how two terrible coaches brought you to the brink of a nervous breakdown, seclusion from society and withdrawal from social media ... all leading to Pastor Richt making you believe again.

That's just my guess of what happened. You may have also had a real job or something.
I haven't had a real job in long time. My broke *** is back in school.

And nobody wants a peek into my psyche

Last edited:

How far Are you from there? I'm in Richmond though I will be coming in from High Point on business.
I live in Southern Maryland, just outside of DC. Preliminary plans are to just drive down early in the morning and leave after game.

That's a good trip. My kids are in Bethesda. If you are in Waldorf/Calvert County, I guess you come over 301. If I didn't have to be in High Point the night before I could've taken you from Richmond.

Advertisement
Back