Who's going to the 2018 opener vs LSU?

Sofla native

Recruit
I know its super far away, but I'll be there. It's at the cowboys stadium. Live 30 mins away in Fort Worth. I figure the crowd will 80/20 LSU fans but hopefully we can get a better showing. Huge prime time national TV game. Do we have a decent amount of fans in that area?

Advertisement
True, but a lot of people fly into Miami to attend the FSU game, maybe they'd do the same. This will be a big one

How far in advance do these tickets go out. Sorry for being naive

I'm in Orlando but I'll be there 100%. Always wanted to visit Jerry world and the canes being there is the only reason I would ever justify going

Advertisement
I know its super far away, but I'll be there. It's at the cowboys stadium. Live 30 mins away in Fort Worth. I figure the crowd will 80/20 LSU fans but hopefully we can get a better showing. Huge prime time national TV game. Do we have a decent amount of fans in that area?

Bro, I live in Fort Worth as well. I don't see many canes fans in this area. But I will definitely be at AT&T for the LSU game.

Last edited:
As muh as I hate to support anything to do with that POS Jerry Jones I will be there. Too close not to go.

Advertisement
Ive been wanting to go check out the cowboys stadium so i will most likely be there.

Advertisement
Probably, hoping for a better result than the last time I went to see Miami play LSU

Advertisement

I'm there.

Advertisement
Back