Who's going to be our next commit?

Advertisement
With all the bull **** in south florida with these divas street agents and coaches with agendas what is Golden suppose to do???

[video=youtube;v4jGSvxCRp4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4jGSvxCRp4&index=11&list=PLsFeQb_b81tmfxLrI-x1SEHRUgqJgDQyX[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
And get the death penalty don't think so we need a QB like Kaaya to be the real deal and win 10-12 games and become relevant again

And get the death penalty don't think so we need a QB like Kaaya to be the real deal and win 10-12 games and become relevant again

Not really. QB play isn't the only thing holding us back from 10-12 wins. And dozens of teams play the recruiting team down here and don't get the death penalty. Becoming friendly with mentors isn't illegal. See Yearby this year.

An underrated 2 star hidden gem DT from Jersey.

Sweet, another Courtel Jenkins, I would love it!!

I hope this isn't sarcastic because if it is that is a low blow, the kid has yet to play a snap for Miami and you're bashing him? Seriously dude either root for our team and all its individuals or take a hike. I hear FIU could use the fans.

An underrated 2 star hidden gem DT from Jersey.

Sweet, another Courtel Jenkins, I would love it!!

I hope this isn't sarcastic because if it is that is a low blow, the kid has yet to play a snap for Miami and you're bashing him? Seriously dude either root for our team and all its individuals or take a hike. I hear FIU could use the fans.

Nah man, I would really love another Courtel Jenkins, he's working harder than everybody else, that's the kind on player who'll force the other dlineman to work harder to beat him for playing time but he'll also force the oline to be better because they'll need to work if they don't want to get their **** push all over the field by him.

Advertisement
With all the bull **** in south florida with these divas street agents and coaches with agendas what is Golden suppose to do???

Let's see: Stop making every opposing QB look like a Heisman winner, hold someone to less than 500 yards, stop sticking with cripple QB, never throw another player under the bus while you boy toy gets a free pass, and, my favorite, win some friggin football games that matter!!!!!! I don't blame him for the scum running around down here, besides recruiting is shuffling bs and Al is fine at that. But my Lord, coach better or just leave!!!

With what talent is he suppose to do this with last I checked their were zero guys drafted last year on defense he inherited crap and ncaa stuff tough to judge him yet

He will begin to be judged this year with upperclassmen talent on defense

Advertisement
Back