Who's going this weekend?

Advertisement
I'll be there. Coming down from maryland and looking for some fellow canes fans to tailgate with.

I've been 3 times, and we lost 2 of them. That said, it's a nice little town and the people couldn't be any nicer. When in doubt say something bad about vt. Enjoy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll be there, usually go and don't think I've seen us win there since my first game there in 04, missed the 08 win b/c of my brother's shotgun wedding.

Tailgate info:

UVA GAMEDAY: (Even if not getting in on the food COME SET UP AND PARTY WITH CANESUNITED!!!!!)

Our tailgate will be located toward the back lower end of the Fontaine Research Center Parking lot located at

545 Ray C Hunt Drive
Charlottesville, Va 22903

The lot is a public lot and isn't gated so there is no parking cost and we can get in as early as we want. The majority is saying 7am.

We will have a Cuban Style catered tailgate by Luis Garcia that will feature pulled pork sandwiches, barbecue chicken, potato salad, and Cole slaw and will be provided for only $15 per person.Please send your payment through PayPal to Mycanes91@aol.com. PLEASE PAYPAL AS A FRIEND OR FAMILY SO WE DO NOT GET HIT WITH FEES and include your name and how many you are paying for. The food will be served from approx 9-1 and will not disappoint! Get these payments in asap to make this as easy as possible! Thanks and GO CANES!

Unfortunately I'm out of state this weekend, otherwise it's an easy drive from the RVA.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back