whos getting out of work early

flyguy

Sophomore
Who is getting off work early to watch the game. I almost feel bad for all these husker fans at work but i don't :cool: go canes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ive been working at home since the end of March. But I will have my last Zoom meeting at 4pm and call it a day. Just in time to tune in to the dulcet tones of Joe Z and DBJ for the pregame show. ****,I might be listening to those two wordsmiths if I cant stream this game on Grandma’s attic or whatever friggin’ bush league service I can get with my rabbit ears.

I can’t get over how elated I am that we all get some bit of normalcy back tonight. Just thankful to still be here to see the King chapter of Canes football. Wish Rousseau were good to go, but I ain’t complaining and I wish that young man the best. I bet he wishes he were playing more than I do. Go CANES and God bless!

Advertisement
Needed a break from work so the way my schedule works, I was able to take off 3 days to have 9 days off in a row. Kickoff can’t get here soon enough!

I have a class until 6:15, then wings go on the grill and the beer flows. The kids are old enough to watch with me if they want.

Advertisement
CST where I’m at and work until 7:30 then home at 8 so will miss about an hour. Debated following a new career path

Advertisement
I received an email last night from the swim coordinator they are having a mandatory parent/child meeting 6-8 pm. Seriously?!

I was supposed to post 100 items of inventory today. Instead I opened 30 space bags to find my canes starter jacket. Shes gonna be ****ED.

Advertisement
Back