whos better?

Advertisement
valentine is by far the better player but one you can trust and will get into a D1 school the other is troll and will probably end up in JUCO

Advertisement
Advertisement
valentine is by far the better player but one you can trust and will get into a D1 school the other is troll and will probably end up in JUCO

44.gif

Valentine i dont believe is the next Keef i think he committed to the gaytors because Florida was very good at the time and he was young and just took it i think he has matured and now understands the process of recruiting

Advertisement
Sorry to derail the topic, but who is the better WR if you had to pick 1. Emron Lane or Stacey Coley. I think both were / are considered elite WRs out of SoFla, so just curious people's opinions who are more knowledgable than myself

Advertisement
Sorry to derail the topic, but who is the better WR if you had to pick 1. Emron Lane or Stacey Coley. I think both were / are considered elite WRs out of SoFla, so just curious people's opinions who are more knowledgable than myself

i mean ive seen stacey destroy Deon bush, Tracey Howard(twice), and rashard robinson. i could say stacey has a better resume

Valentine i dont believe is the next Keef i think he committed to the gaytors because Florida was very good at the time and he was young and just took it i think he has matured and now understands the process of recruiting

And the other decommitment? He's Keef, just not as bright and that, my friends, is scary. That said, he joins us and qualifies, I'll love him like a brother and will salute the hoot or do any **** fool thing he wants me to. No homo. (Or maybe just a little homo. We getting desperate at DT.)

i mean ive seen stacey destroy Deon bush, Tracey Howard(twice), and rashard robinson. i could say stacey has a better resume

he destroyed bush??? really, what game did this happen in bra? Hence, only clip ive seen is Bush all over coley's *** and magically it ended in coley's hand! Btw, Coley is my favorite recruit this year. Just saying !

Advertisement
Back