Who's better out of Worton and Berrios?

Advertisement
Both are a lot better than their ranking's suggest.

I really want Worton, elite hands and finds ways to get open. Lights up best competition in the country.

I agree. He's been a stud against top competition. There's way too much racism on this board.

are you suggesting racism because the majority of the thread picked the "white player" (canes commit) over the "black player" (fsu guy)? because if thats the case, the only one bringing up race is you.

I really want Worton, elite hands and finds ways to get open. Lights up best competition in the country.

I agree. He's been a stud against top competition. There's way too much racism on this board.

are you suggesting racism because the majority of the thread picked the "white player" (canes commit) over the "black player" (fsu guy)? because if thats the case, the only one bringing up race is you.

This was meant for the other thread about worton. My fault.

Last edited:
Worton balled out against arguably the best comp in the country. Both are legit but Worton doesn't get enough credit around here.

Advertisement
Berrios beat speedy noil in the shuttle. I'll take him please and thank you

Berrios beat every football player alive, highschool, college or pro in the shuttle.
That 3.81 is the fastest time the past 10 years, which makes him the quickest athlete to put on a football helmet at any level.

Nice tool to have.

Advertisement
The real question is Worton or Brady? We're not getting the best receiver on that South Dade team.

Advertisement
Advertisement

They are both white kids. He's claiming racism because some have said Golden shouldn't have two white kids at WR in this class. If that's how they really feel, that's racism.

Advertisement
Back