Advertisement
Just wanna get people's idea. A knowledgeable response would be appreciated

Both Slot guys

Both are tough

Both beat you with their mind as opposed to their athleticism

They just find a way to get open

Wes Welker is a long lost relative

Am I doing this right?

You'd think you'd want to compare Brady and Worton...
I wonder why you picked these two though

Advertisement
Advertisement
Berrios by 3 and a half light years. Guys, he ******* blew the opening out of the water.... he's the quickest high school player in the country, this kid is electric and gonna be a ******* nightmare for opposing defenses.

Wouldnt mind having both. But Berrios is the better overall at this point. Worton isnt trash tho

Advertisement
Advertisement
Worton is a better WR, but Berrios is the better athlete. Consensus: Berrios

Yearby is a better RB, but Cook is the better athlete. Consensus: Yearby

Interesting....

Berrios but Worton makes you want him. But We need more D that another WR in this class. Too many WRs and they just leave anyway. With Coley on the field next year and Dorsett's speed back out there, the rest of our WR will have free play. Our history of losing and missing on defensive players demands we take overabundance of them. The only O player I think we need is Cook, and even that because Duke and Joe are on the mend. Of course you take Cook no matter what, unless it is him or Fournette.

Both are a lot better than their ranking's suggest.

I really want Worton, elite hands and finds ways to get open. Lights up best competition in the country.

Both are a lot better than their ranking's suggest.

I really want Worton, elite hands and finds ways to get open. Lights up best competition in the country.

I agree. He's been a stud against top competition. There's way too much racism on this board.

Advertisement
Back