Whoever the new coach is Must

BigRonShirley

Recruit
Lineup under center 75% of the time, have a full back, two tight ends a lot and play action pass and run the ball first.

This shot gun, be be gun, pistol crap doesn't work.

You all know my list I want Bielma, Wannstedt or Schiano, but whoever gets the job better have a pound the ball up your rump between the tackles out of under the center mentatlity or I might lose my top bo

Advertisement
Spread is fine but you need to be able to run with the rb, jet sweeps, direct snaps, read options, speed options, etc.

Advertisement
no, #67 need be gone

matter of fact most do there aint ten worthy miami players on this collection of bums

these guys will be dis-owned, when / if miami winning titles in 2025 they have to buy tickets to the games.

Lineup under center 75% of the time, have a full back, two tight ends a lot and play action pass and run the ball first.

You all know my list I want Bielma, Wannstedt or Schiano, but whoever gets the job better have a pound the ball up your rump between the tackles out of under the center mentatlity or I might lose my top bo

That would require Miami to have a power back and that's not what Miami has. Let's throw out our 5'9 running back and have him go straight up the middle until he's incapacitated or we score/go 3 and out.

How about we use our top 10 college quarterback who's going to be an NFL starter some day and put some guys out there that give him time to throw the ball instead of being knocked down 15 times a game?

GIF-Amused-Chuckle-Chuffed-Pleased-Point-Point-and-laugh-GIF.gif

Advertisement
The OP would get moist if you told him we might move to the Big Ten.

Bielma? Never heard of him. Who is this Bielma you speak of?

Advertisement
Back