Whoever game me infractions, the PM not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deez Nuts

Freshman
With all due respect.... really? I get an infraction for calling someone a loser?? did you give all the people insulting me infractions too?? its me against 100 people insulting me left and right. people leaving comments just to insult me without addressing the topic. did they get infractions too? At least I am on here talking football, I dont come on here just to insult people. If people can dish it out then they can take it.

ive talked the same way on here all the time never had a problem. people talk to me the same way, i dont have a problem with it. smh if its that serious dont worry let me know ill stay away from this site, cuz im not the only person talking like that on here but it seems like somebodys emotions are hurt and decided to pick on me. nevermind that its me against 100 people on every thread.

Advertisement
With all due respect.... really? I get an infraction for calling someone a loser?? did you give all the people insulting me infractions too?? its me against 100 people insulting me left and right. people leaving comments just to insult me without addressing the topic. did they get infractions too? At least I am on here talking football, I dont come on here just to insult people. If people can dish it out then they can take it.

ive talked the same way on here all the time never had a problem. people talk to me the same way, i dont have a problem with it. smh if its that serious dont worry let me know ill stay away from this site, cuz im not the only person talking like that on here but it seems like somebodys emotions are hurt and decided to pick on me. nevermind that its me against 100 people on every thread.

You don't say..... :ibis-roflmao-sm4:

see......then when I fire back I get an infraction. foh

Maybe instead of knocking people's opinion and sticking to your stance, maybe you should consider that other people have solid viewpoints as well and there's no need to call them idiots. Fire Al Golden had some solid posts on the Swasey thread and gave a rather extensive resume yet you dismissed it as trash and didn't even consider his point.

Maybe instead of knocking people's opinion and sticking to your stance, maybe you should consider that other people have solid viewpoints as well and there's no need to call them idiots. Fire Al Golden had some solid posts on the Swasey thread and gave a rather extensive resume yet you dismissed it as trash and didn't even consider his point.

and people arent doing the same to me? foh

Advertisement
red.jpg

The world isn't fair.

The world isn't fair.

keep taking shots at me behind the protection of the moderators. i am not at liberty to speak and express myself due to some people who dish it but cant take it lmao

Advertisement

The world isn't fair.

keep taking shots at me behind the protection of the moderators. i am not at liberty to speak and express myself due to some people who dish it but cant take it lmao

You just kept restating the same thing over and over again, you beat a dead horse without any regard to anyone else's position. You even went as far as to call them idiots.

The OP needs a safe zone, free of microaggression and privilege.

all of you people are the ones that need a safezone. thats why you reported me for calling someone a loser.

if i can say what i want you wouldnt be popping off like that. go ahead and get your licks in while i got all these infractions bc of certain people like u who talk a mean game but get all sensitive when they get fired back upon.

The world isn't fair.

You just kept restating the same thing over and over again, you beat a dead horse without any regard to anyone else's position. You even went as far as to call them idiots.

do you want me to post all the insults thrown my way?? i wont because im not a sensitive female who talks a mean game then gets offended because someone called me an idiot.

Advertisement
i dont care about what yall "people" (censored) got to say anyways. i want someone (a moderator) to tell me why its cool to insult me but i cant fire back. is it because my opinion is not the popular one?

The world isn't fair.

do you want me to post all the insults thrown my way?? i wont because im not a sensitive female who talks a mean game then gets offended because someone called me an idiot.

You say your not sensitive, however, you started this thread to complain about the infraction. By the way, how do you know no one else received an infraction?

Advertisement
The world isn't fair.

You say your not sensitive, however, you started this thread to complain about the infraction. By the way, how do you know no one else received an infraction?

i started this bc the PM is not working and I wanna know why im being censored. i could give a flying fk what all of u think. nobody asked all of you to come in here and give your opinion. this was directed to a moderator or whoever game me the infraction.

how do i know no one else got an infraction? because they are still on here talking sht.

The north Korean regime is in full effect. subjective biased infraction system and the soft, thin skinned posters love it that way.

Man up!!!!

i dont care about what yall "people" (censored) got to say anyways. i want someone (a moderator) to tell me why its cool to insult me but i cant fire back. is it because my opinion is not the popular one?

If you don't care what we have to say then don't ******* reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back