Who Would Be In For An On-Campus Protest

Y'all will likely get kicked off campus. Should plan it across the street from Hect center

Advertisement
unless you are a student on campus your *** will be tossed off that privet university faster then you can roll out your crayola painted banners.

even when we are winning we don't have enough fans showing up to games.. you think your going to get a group that will actually make any noise?

Being out on the green in front of the library would probably be the best place to do it, if you are actually serious. Next week is finals week, so that's really the only place that will have people.

Advertisement
I mean the easiest thing would be probably just to be outside the library, or in the hall by the bookstore, and try to get as many students to sign a fire Golden petition as possible. Then somehow get it to Shalala/James...

Last edited:
In 98 or 99 there was an on campus rally to fire Larry Coker as offensive coordinator. Two years later they made him head coach.

Advertisement
Have fun getting tased by coral gables pd

I was a student at UM in the spring of 2006 during the UNICCO strike...multiple protests on campus and across the main entrance on Ponce where they built that big *** tent for the protesters. I remember a student even went on a hunger strike. No one got tased dude...

Advertisement
I think we should have the protest immediately following the basketball game this Saturday in front of the BUC. Alert media outlets via twitter of this...game should be over around 4 PM.

If all else fails u can do it on US1 by bagel emporium. Right infront(relatively) of the school. Plenty of people will honk, somes bound to record it and forward(hint hint) it to WSVN7

Advertisement
I'm in. But the protest HAS to be aimed at the BoT and the admin. They are the real root of all our problems. If Golden is fired tomorrow, our chances of hiring another schlep on the cheap is far greater than getting a home run of a hire.

Like I mentioned on the WEZ, coaches are used to being booed, cussed, questioned and in our case, defeated losers. The Board members are successful people, unlike Al, and are not used to being publicly flogged.

If the protest is simply a fire Al rally, well count me out as I can **** in the wind in my own back yard. But if this rally want's to go for the head of the snake, I'm in 100%.

Advertisement
Back