Who would a top offensive recuirt want to play for.....

Al Foil

Coach Pepe MAGA!
A. Rob Chudzinski and Ken Dorsey
B. Al Golden and James Coley
C. Mario Cristobal and Who Knows

Answer is simple.

Advertisement
Well your premise needs tweeking because James Coley is a Critobal guy so Mario would keep him and yes recruits want to play for him.

Also Mario would bring in Dorsey if Coley didn't stay.

So it is not that cut and dry with coaching /coordinator combo's.

Bruce, Homer, Mullins, Allison, etc...Seems like the answer is: (B)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Or how bout who would the best players in the best area on both sides of the ball want to play for?

BUTCH DAVIS and whatever future or past NFL head coaches he puts together as coordinators.

Advertisement

Answer is simple.

no one knows who chud is

al golden sucks, coley can recruit and that skill has nothing to do with playcalling.

n mario is doing great cuz sabans holding his hand same with guys butch coaches at the college level.

Answer is simple.

Don't want any of these guys coaching the Canes

chud would be a disaster n these guys dont realize it, he cant recruit he doesnt like it. even the great x and o guy jimmy johnson said on espn radio last week its about recruiting. he said he didnt have to coach he had the best players, this isnt the nfl. lock down sfla n identifysavages (butch) = acc title games yearly.

How do you know Chud would be a disaster and he doesn't like recruiting? The man has been away from college football for 14 years...

Given a top 20 budget, Chud would assemble one helluva of a staff. Has the NFL and college connections.

Answer is simple.

chud would be a disaster n these guys dont realize it, he cant recruit he doesnt like it. even the great x and o guy jimmy johnson said on espn radio last week its about recruiting. he said he didnt have to coach he had the best players, this isnt the nfl. lock down sfla n identifysavages (butch) = acc title games yearly.

Advertisement
How do you know Chud would be a disaster and he doesn't like recruiting? The man has been away from college football for 14 years...

Given a top 20 budget, Chud would assemble one helluva of a staff. Has the NFL and college connections.

Answer is simple.

im not 100% certain but ice heard he doesnt like to recruit, and secondly we dont need an xs and os guy i keep telling u guys. keep the blue chips home n develop them. chuds hand was held by butch, why go for the padawon when theres a sith lord sittin there waiting to reclaim his throw n make us the evil empire again.

Answer is simple.

Jimmy Johnson did not exactly say that but even if he did, what he did at Miami goes against that claim.

Yes, Jimmy could recruit but he revolutionized how Miami (and most everyone else thereafter) played defense. Jimmy was a brilliant Xs and Os guy, it was not about simply recruiting.

College football IS about coaching. If it is all about recruiting and talent, then why does Miami lose to UVA, Duke, Pitt, etc...? Because Miami is outcoached, not because they have less talent.

Miami will always have talent, what they need is good coaching to be elite.

Answer is simple.

Jimmy Johnson did not exactly say that but even if he did, what he did at Miami goes against that claim.

Yes, Jimmy could recruit but he revolutionized how Miami (and most everyone else thereafter) played defense. Jimmy was a brilliant Xs and Os guy, it was not about simply recruiting.

College football IS about coaching. If it is all about recruiting and talent, then why does Miami lose to UVA, Duke, Pitt, etc...? Because Miami is outcoached, not because they have less talent.

we play for titles am i correct?

check all the title contenders recruiting classes and there targets not jus the ranks n u tell me its not about recruiting.
Jimmy said dat **** on mike n mike last week, he said he wouldnt have to show up and they would win 10 easy. He said todays game is about recruiting he said its why bama osu fsu destroy the comp.

Advertisement

Answer is simple.

check all the title contenders recruiting classes and there targets not jus the ranks n u tell me its not about recruiting.
Jimmy said dat **** on mike n mike last week, he said he wouldnt have to show up and they would win 10 easy. He said todays game is about recruiting he said its why bama osu fsu destroy the comp.

While I agree recruiting is probably the most important aspect for a college coach, you have to be a great coach as well. Oregon, TCU, Baylor have never had a top 10 recruiting class, yet they seem to contend on a yearly basis. Why?? Because they have phenomenal coaching/system in place.

Answer is simple.

If recruiting is all that matters, explain to me why Miami loses to teams like UVA, Duke, Pitt, VT, etc...? Miami has more talent, based on recruiting rankings, than every team it plays but for FSU so why does Miami keep losing?

Jimmy can say all that he wants but his actual on the field results show otherwise. He revolutionized defensive theory/strategy during his tenure at Miami. That is a fact.

As for the title contenders, they have good coaching staffs, not sure what your point is? Yeah, they recruit well but they also are great coaches (Jimbo is debatable coaching wise - prior to Jameis he was still losing 1-2 games a year to vastly inferior teams like Wake and NC State).

You pretty much proved my point though when you said that Jimmy stated he would not have to show up and they would win 10 games. Winning 10 games does not win titles. You can only out talent certain teams. What happens when you play against a team that has equal or better talent? You need good coaching to win those games, which is my point.

I'm not arguing that recruiting does not matter - a team must have a certain level of talent to win a national title. Miami is a program that will always have talent or access to the talent. Therefore, Miami needs coaches that know their Xs and Os.

If recruiting is all that matters, explain to me why Miami loses to teams like UVA, Duke, Pitt, VT, etc...? Miami has more talent, based on recruiting rankings, than every team it plays but for FSU so why does Miami keep losing?

Jimmy can say all that he wants but his actual on the field results show otherwise. He revolutionized defensive theory/strategy during his tenure at Miami. That is a fact.

As for the title contenders, they have good coaching staffs, not sure what your point is? Yeah, they recruit well but they also are great coaches (Jimbo is debatable coaching wise - prior to Jameis he was still losing 1-2 games a year to vastly inferior teams like Wake and NC State).

You pretty much proved my point though when you said that Jimmy stated he would not have to show up and they would win 10 games. Winning 10 games does not win titles. You can only out talent certain teams. What happens when you play against a team that has equal or better talent? You need good coaching to win those games, which is my point.

I'm not arguing that recruiting does not matter - a team must have a certain level of talent to win a national title. Miami is a program that will always have talent or access to the talent. Therefore, Miami needs coaches that know their Xs and Os.

listen u have your opinion i have mine and u probably know more then jimmy. if we get a xs and os guy n we win then ok ur right, if we get butch and have top three class yearly and win the. im right.

listen u have your opinion i have mine and u probably know more then jimmy. if we get a xs and os guy n we win then ok ur right, if we get butch and have top three class yearly and win the. im right.

You are dodging my question. If talent is what truly matters, why does Miami lose to teams with inferior talent?

Advertisement
Back