Who WILL start at QB?

Who will start at QB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Advertisement
Tvd is done mentally and physically
It's hilarious and gotten to a pathetic point to keep playing him, he has 11/12 interceptions already. He's literally the biggest turnover machine in all of NCAA and mario thinks he's the best chance at winning? I'm going to be lol'ing watching this week. I hope TVD balls out on us and throws 4 maybe 5 interceptions giving them 20+ points. I hope he's seeing a sport's psychiatrist. I'm sure this is really hard on the young man. I wish him the best in his life after football, which is more important in the end and all that matters. But holy **** what a downfall. To be honest I never really saw it with tvd. From the get go he would miss open receivers downfield. X and Rambo really covered up a lot of his deficiencies. Is the smoke around JB portaling out true?

I would go after wiegman or the katin houser at msu. Msu is going through coaching change and kid is pretty legit.

Louisville at -1.0
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
some of yall don't realize what a bad matchup this is for us...but keep slurpin it up

Advertisement
Even if he is it doesn’t. Tvd’s Int ratio is at a point it’s irresponsible to play him. You can’t overcome 3-4 turnovers per week.
my friend played and coached at mount union and coaches at iowa state now. He said mario is losing respect around coaches circles if not already was. You can't play tvd.

The moment the fans flood hardrock with boos the offense will be in even more disconnect. Dawson already said this will be another grind it out game. We went from we’re going vertical to let’s grind it out lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back