Who WILL start at QB?

Who will start at QB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Time to switch to Emory was after Clemson. He would have been pretty up to speed by now. Cristobal started fkn with the offense, and i really believe he has, playing McCormick every play and our offense now looks like Gattis offense. TVD cannot read the tight formations. He needs to be put in a spread 85% of the time regardless of personnel. Ill tell u something if Mario doesn't change, even reasonable people are gonna dump on him. He did that $h!t v GT and it seems like bad decision after bad decision since. If Guidry is allowed to run the defense, why is the OC not given the same leeway? Im starting to think Cristobal is gonna make us respectable and someone better will have to come win something. Its always 1 step forward 2 steps back.

Time to switch to Emory was after Clemson. He would have been pretty up to speed by now. Cristobal started fkn with the offense, and i really believe he has, playing McCormick every play and our offense now looks like Gattis offense. TVD cannot read the tight formations. He needs to be put in a spread 85% of the time regardless of personnel. Ill tell u something if Mario doesn't change, even reasonable people are gonna dump on him. He did that $h!t v GT and it seems like bad decision after bad decision since. If Guidry is allowed to run the defense, why is the OC not given the same leeway? Im starting to think Cristobal is gonna make us respectable and someone better will have to come win something. Its always 1 step forward 2 steps back.

Had a lot of the same thoughts

TVD had earned the right to get out of the funk on his own. I don’t mind giving him the start against NCST, but he should have been pulled and EW should have played the second half.
I would be fine with that but that's not what happened unfortunately. Now Emory will be making the start in our biggest game of the season despite not taking snaps in over a month.

According to Holes247 they hear that Emory is starting. They claim Norvell and co know him better than our staff because he’s from down the street and visited and camped frequently. Seems like Emory at one point really wanted to go there but they likely never pressed or wasn’t a take.

The dream scenario would be for Emory to put up 350 yards and 4 td against his childhood team, but then reality sets in and he’d probably go 17/26 for 130 yards and no TD because of Mario’s conservative game plan.
Reads like a typical recruiting service fiction novel. LMAO this **** is worse than a pyramid scheme.

Advertisement
Dawson came up with a new play this week, 2 wide, extra tight end on the line, run up the middle between the tackles.
Should be between the tackles but it’s really between the guards.
Magic Fingers Family GIF

I've wondered if the "power" stuff started due to the injury situation on the DL- any maybe the uncertainty in the secondary. Mario trying to keep the defense off the field as much as possible. I've also wondered if TVD didn't injure himself in the bye week. Both of those things could have played a role.

Then TVD got drilled at UNC and sustained additional injuries and it's been downhill every since.

Let’s get one thing straight. After beating Clemson and getting thrown into a tough environment in Tally, if EW plays well today (Win or Lose), TVD should be done here, plain and simple

lol at “reasonable people”

You are a fan, I’ll give you that. Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll go one step further. If Emory plays today, TVD is done here.
TVD is done here regardless if EW plays today or not. He sealed his future or lack there of with Miami when he started playing like basura these past few weeks starting with GT. Can’t be trotting out a four year player at qb that can read a cover 2, 3 or 4 and turns the ball over at an alarming rate.

We’re a 1 loss team if TVPicks doesn’t throw up on himself vs GT, NC State

Advertisement
Time to switch to Emory was after Clemson. He would have been pretty up to speed by now. Cristobal started fkn with the offense, and i really believe he has, playing McCormick every play and our offense now looks like Gattis offense. TVD cannot read the tight formations. He needs to be put in a spread 85% of the time regardless of personnel. I’ll tell u something if Mario doesn't change, even reasonable people are gonna dump on him. He did that $h!t v GT and it seems like bad decision after bad decision since. If Guidry is allowed to run the defense, why is the OC not given the same leeway? Im starting to think Cristobal is gonna make us respectable and someone better will have to come win something. It’s always 1 step forward 2 steps back.
It very well may have been the right call. But no head coach in the country would make that move.

TVD had thrown for 1700 yards and 16 TDs / 6 INTs. Not perfect but that’s among the best in the country.

The minute Emory struggles (which he would have) people would have been like WTFFFFF WHY ISNT TVD PLAYING!?!?!?

at least starting Emory will kill off the “it’s the QBs fault” portion of the loids.

Get ready for 20 bubble screens and no verticality. Prove me wrong Mario.
Agreed. Fsu will stack the box so running game won't do ****. This could get ugly quick. Hope I'm wrong

Advertisement
Back