Who WILL start at QB?

Who will start at QB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
I am all in on the start Brown club. In sports, "different" causes so many problems for teams. You see it all the time. Tendencies are the source of a lot of success for opposing teams.

We really have nothing to lose with a good defense to help us out. Go crazy on offense and be unpredictable.

It’s time to give Brown some snaps. Fsu has trouble with athletic qb’s. You might be able to still a long td with JB on some run action then hitting them up top.
But wait Cribby... Didn't you know, 90% of CIS said he will not play this year

This is the game where TVD will start, get 3 series to see what he has, and if he's not getting the job done, then the 2nd man up will be put in. The QB controversy is already here and it's not out of the question to put in a TF like Emory in the game. In fact, I think Miami can beat FSU on the road with a capable QB. If Emory or Jacurri come in and move the ball, then moving forward you roll with that guy. This is TVD's most important game of his career as far as his future is concerned.

Advertisement
yall hate on JB so much - let him get in his zone, call ALOT of deep passing plays let him rip it, yall see one bad throw and act like he cant throw a football just because he is a dual threat qb, the bad throws he makes happen every sunday in the nfl too FYI... let him take full command of the offense, if we have done this sooner or last year we would be undefeated with him right now

hes a better thrower then jordan travis and alot of other players out there. sad times with him being on the sideline and not getting his fair chance.. again, a fair chance is him getting a full playbook of a qb

plus the best runs for a qb come from scrambling on passing plays. not rocket science
What’s this “ y’all “ **** all about? I’m one of the few people that’s been defending him and saying fans needed patience. From the very rip I said that, even when whackos were saying he’s ” HIM “ after GT.

He needed work and the coaches knew that when he signed, that’s also why he volunteered to take a rs. It was people like you that wanted to throw him out there as the starter and ruin his his career when he was nowhere near ready. Thank god he has more sense about his career than grown men on a message board.

Last edited:
This is the game where TVD will start, get 3 series to see what he has, and if he's not getting the job done, then the 2nd man up will be put in. The QB controversy is already here and it's not out of the question to put in a TF like Emory in the game. In fact, I think Miami can beat FSU on the road with a capable QB. If Emory or Jacurri come in and move the ball, then moving forward you roll with that guy. This is TVD's most important game of his career as far as his future is concerned.
I agree. And to expand on this being the biggest game of his career, @Cribby, is TVD gone no matter what at the end of the season. Or does he return based on his performance closing out this year. NFL is not an option for him right now, he won’t get drafted.

Advertisement
It’s time to give Brown some snaps. Fsu has trouble with athletic qb’s. You might be able to steal a long td with JB on some run action then hitting them up top.
With a running QB, you MAKE THEM PAY for dropping 8 by taking the easy yardage on QB runs.
Tyler= Zero run threat.

The problem with JB is they'll do the opposite on D, by putting 8 in the box (like they did last year).

Advertisement
Can you imagine! Would love to see a handoff to him followed by a play action followed by a back toss.
It would be like the 8-lateral kickoff return vs Duke. Except you’d be allowed to throw a forward pass after the 8th lateral. Epic.

Advertisement
We have the defense to keep them in the 20’s but the current offense can’t score that unless there’s changes. We need to steal some possessions and 1-2 easy td’s. Turnover or return game. I know I sound like a broken record but GIVE BRASHARD 10-12 touches in space.

If we go in to this game with the status quo it’ll be 2022 part II.

I think J. Travis has only thrown 2 INTs all year, he's very smart with the football. We know FSU is overrated, but IMO that's the reason why they are still undefeated. Their QB does not turn the ball over, so I don't think we can count on that. Special teams will need to play a big role.

It would be like the 8-lateral kickoff return vs Duke. Except you’d be allowed to throw a forward pass after the 8th lateral. Epic.
Haha that would be epic. I was think about 3 separate plays to start the game. Probably too out of the box for this coaching crew

uncle-rico-greg-white-lotus-jon-gries_blog.jpg

Advertisement
Back