Who WILL start at QB?

Who will start at QB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tru C

Senior
It is Wednesday afternoon. I believe it is known. I don’t care who you think SHOULD start. I just want to know who yall think WILL start.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Curb Your Enthusiasm Ok GIF

Advertisement
Brown and Williams on the field at the same time. I'd give it 10 out of 10 for creativity.

NC State played Armstrong and Morris on the field at the same time last week, and then had KC take snaps at the same time. Creativity. Novel concept for Dawson, but maybe after the last 2 games he understands a traditional approach with 9 simply isn't working. What's the definition of insanity again?

Advertisement
NC State played Armstrong and Morris on the field at the same time last week, and then had KC take snaps at the same time. Creativity. Novel concept for Dawson, but maybe after the last 2 games he understands a traditional approach with 9 simply isn't working. What's the definition of insanity again?
It’s time to give Brown some snaps. Fsu has trouble with athletic qb’s. You might be able to steal a long td with JB on some run action then hitting them up top.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It’s time to give Brown some snaps. Fsu has trouble with athletic qb’s. You might be able to still a long td with JB on some run action then hitting them up top.

Couldn't agree more. I can't believe it's taken this long, honestly. The kid could really run last year and was strong. I'm guessing a year later he's a borderline thoroughbred. I get not making him your starting QB to run your whole offense, but there should have been packages for him in the big games throughout the year. You're struggling mightily at the position. Time to switch it up. Putting him in makes this a completely different offense (not necessarily much better, but MUCH different), maybe it causes some confusion for a defense that hasn't prepared for it.

Advertisement
Back