Who will Manny’s replacement be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cristobal is a ******* joke, do you want another coach with UM ties that hasn't done sh*t at the CFB level?
He has the 15th ranked team in the nation and he is in his second year bringing in another sick class. Far from being a joke. The joke is us and our trash AD.

Advertisement
BOT wanted Mario. FACTS. Richt was getting pushed out at the end of the season. Thye were in contact with Mario. it was in play when blake ran and hired manny same day like a moron.

Not buying this. We all know the BOT calls the shots and if they did not approve of Manny they either a) would not have let it happen or b) fired Blake James for making the hire without their support (not even sure that is possible).

Need a crooked mo fo that pays the best players in south Florida to stay.

Look at what he is building at Oregon. Who would you rather have Mario or Manny? Oregon would slap us around like a used rubber if we played them this year. Mario is going to win the PAC 12 this year watch.

Perhaps.

Perhaps he learned a bit working for Saban and is a better HC than his first job at FIU.

Seriously? Mario should never be our head coach. That is obvious. He's in his 8th year as a head coach now. If he's not ready now he never will be.

Shannon ever being ready for a HC job? My God. He was a decent to good DC, but he had no business ever being head coach.
Maybe you're right. I'm just saying people change. Experience is a real thing. Washing out of the big job before you're ready can seriously damage your career or alter you negatively psychologically to make things harder to function in the future. It it could be a great feeling experience.

I don't know about you but even before Coker was fired many fans considered Randy a star waitng to become a legendary head coach. I think circumstances matter.

Mac Brown may have been forced out but he was definitely washed up when he left Texas. If he would have pulled a Richt and jumped back in immediately (without rest and reflection) he would have bombed and never gotten another chance.

Advertisement
He has the 15th ranked team in the nation and he is in his second year bringing in another sick class. Far from being a joke. The joke is us and our trash AD.
Oregon is always ranked #15 at this point in the season, as for recruiting class ok that's half of the eqation. If you watched Oregon game against Stanford last year you wouldnt touch Cristobal with a pole, if we are going to be clamoring to fire a HC after two games can we at least get somebody with a proven record?
Fvck let's at least ask for Urban first

He’s a joke of a coach. He’s obviously a great recruiter.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back