Who will be the next cane to be drafted in the first round in the nfl

BJ305

Sophomore
Is there any canes currently on our roster who has a chance of being a 1st round pick or have a chance of having a ball of fame type of career, I thought Ahmon Richards, Joe Jackson, Garvin , Gerald Willis ,Shaq, Trajan , Lingard, and Jeff Thomas All have chances to be 1st round pick early in their college careers but we see how it turnt out , My best Guess Brevin and Greg have a chance to be A 1st round pick but who knows ?? If we can’t get guys to be high picks or productive this decade in The nfl we going to lose one of our best recruiting pitches that we get guys in the nfl and the become Hall of Famer‘s , who’s going to be our next Ed Reed, ray lewis , Andre Johnson, Sean Taylor etc.....

Advertisement
If Rousseau has another season like 2019, or perhaps gets even better, I think it will be him. Otherwise, I have no idea.
Yea I think Greg is the only guy at this point unless some one else breaks out

Advertisement
I'd put my money on Rousseau if he continues the same path. I'd put someone else's money on Jordan. That's it for now.

Advertisement
Brevin has a real chance so does Rousseau.
Wild card could be Phillips depending on what he actually shows this year. He certainly has the measurables.

Because of the secret ability of all our staffs the last 20 years to reverse the player development methods of Butch and prior staffs, our players best change to go in first round now it to not play or practice first two years, then play third year and run before staff can work the new magic on them. Since Randy, many of our players started first year better than they finished it. Meaning even horrible so fl HS coaching is better than Cane staffs since them.

Advertisement
Only Rousseau imo. And I have no idea what made you think that Joe Jackson, Garvin , Gerald Willis ,Shaq, Trajan , Lingard would be first rounders. Ahmon Richards and JT4 on that list are the only 2 that ever had a chance.

Advertisement
Rousseau, as long as he doesn't get seriously injured will be a 1st rounder.

Hes got size, speed, and a great wingspan. Even if wasnt productive, scouts would slobber all over him. He may not be as powerful as Allen Bailey, but hes got good instincts and a good first step.

If coach kul was still here, he might be even better.

Is there any canes currently on our roster who has a chance of being a 1st round pick or have a chance of having a ball of fame type of career, I thought Ahmon Richards, Joe Jackson, Garvin , Gerald Willis ,Shaq, Trajan , Lingard, and Jeff Thomas All have chances to be 1st round pick early in their college careers but we see how it turnt out , My best Guess Brevin and Greg have a chance to be A 1st round pick but who knows ?? If we can’t get guys to be high picks or productive this decade in The nfl we going to lose one of our best recruiting pitches that we get guys in the nfl and the become Hall of Famer‘s , who’s going to be our next Ed Reed, ray lewis , Andre Johnson, Sean Taylor etc.....
Hedley

Advertisement
Back