Who was worse; Patrick Nix or Dan Enos?

Advertisement
Nix was worse. GT was about to fire him when we hired him away. GT fans were so confused.

His offenses at GT were horrible, and only did anything because they had Calvin Johnson.

Advertisement
Pretty similar if you asked me.

Patrick Nix: Ran 40 bubble screens a game.

Dan Enos: Ran 40 jet sweeps a game.

Thoughts?
Nix had two true FR QBs, a bunch of freshmen WRs, an average OL, average TEs, and Coop at RB. I'd say Enos actually had more to work with.

Nix by a mile. He sucked cause he was incompetent and honestly had no clue how to call an offense.

Enos sucked cause he was a stubborn ******* that thought he was smarter than everyone else. Nonetheless he is competent.

Advertisement
Nix and its not close.

I agree. Nix had nonsensical formations and strategy that didn't translate to any level of personnel. It was particularly laughable near the goal line. Bradford was tearing up apart but I remember thinking if you switched teams then Nix would be nullifying Bradford.

Enos' stuff is fine if the quarterback is top notch

One play will always stick out to me w/ ENOS. The TE jet sweep in the redzone to Brevin... We've got some many athletes, and Brevin is already being keyed on by the D, it made absolutely no sense! I say ENOS for the simple fact that he came in with so much fanfare. After YEARS of ****** play-calling, we finally got what we thought was a reputable OC from a winning program. We 'lured' him away from ALABAMA!! It was suppose to be an instant program changing event. And we couldn't wait to get his *** out of here after a year!

Advertisement
giphy (9).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back