Who was the LIAR at VT? JW or Manny?

Liquidstoke

Banned
Banned
Now we find out that JW’s shoulder was seriously injured and likely lead to 2 horribly weak *** throws that got picked and Sixed by VT.

SO I ASK WHO LIED?

JW for pretending he was well enough to play QB1?

Or Manny for hiding the injury and going with a lame duck for a critical game when he had a clearly capable Kosi riding pine?

YOU ALWAYS GO with the ready man— healthy being the first part of “ready”

Who lied us into another avoidable loss?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now we find out that JW’s shoulder was seriously injured and likely lead to 2 horribly weak *** throws that got picked and Sixed by VT.

SO I ASK WHO LIED?

Or Manny for hiding the injury and going with a lame duck for a critical game when he had a clearly capable Kosi riding pine?

JW, didn't want to lose starting job.

Said this in another thread, JW could lie all he wanted but if our coaches are that dumb to not notice he had zero velocity on his throws then its on them. Two weeks of weak *** throws and they still decided to send him out there not just on one drive but drive after drive. I've been good with the staff until this. Playing that dude is Busch League stuff especially when you have a capable Perry and Tate waiting and a possible ACC Champ birth on the line.

Advertisement
man a lot of you have never played the game past pop warner by reading these comments. Not trying to be a jerk, but there is nothing wrong with Jarren giving it a go and Manny allowing him to try and make it happen.

He was actually given a quick hook and for good reason. The first throw was borderline PI and a couple of bad circumstance. The second throw was what probably opened their eyes and the last pick cemented their decision to pull Jarren.

JW, didn't want to lose starting job.

I agree with you here— you can’t trust a 19-20 kid who’s ego is likely very wrapped around being the QB1 for a legendary program (losing legend points fast however)...for determining he’s “ready”...

Now that he threw dying duck passes that cost us the game— suddenly we find out he wa hurt 3 F*CKING weeks ago?

So a shoulder injury that was the cause of terrible play 2 weeks later is a SERIOUSLY injured shoulder— no way to deny that.

We might not be seeing JW for multiple games...

Maybe Tate might actually get a showing as well.

No idea about a "liar", but it was mismangement by Manny for playing Jarren for sure.

Plenty of blame to go around.... JW, if he is a competitor (which nothing suggests otherwise) will always say he is good to go; Manny should have trust in his players but also should have an eye to see when something just isn't right with his throwing and pull the trigger to get him out of the game.

I have been a big proponent of firing the entire medical staff. So I think whoever "medically cleared" him, needs to shoulder (pun intended) most of the blame. That phat ***** vinny with a gimpy leg and the al golden lookalike need to go and if they misdiagnosed him and told Manny and Jarren he was good, then most of it is on them.

Advertisement
Mark richt at halftime called Jarrens injury against Central Michigan. I'm sure it'll keep nagging all season.

SO I ASK WHO LIED?

Blake James and Uncle Luke

Advertisement
Mark richt at halftime called Jarrens injury against Central Michigan. I'm sure it'll keep nagging all season.

Separated shoulder injuries takes 6+ months to feel normal....

And every sack JW takes on that shoulder will potentially tear it and end his QB career...

To save JW's career and performance-- it would be much smarter to rest him this year.

Plenty of blame to go around.... JW, if he is a competitor (which nothing suggests otherwise) will always say he is good to go; Manny should have trust in his players but also should have an eye to see when something just isn't right with his throwing and pull the trigger to get him out of the game.

I have been a big proponent of firing the entire medical staff. So I think whoever "medically cleared" him, needs to shoulder (pun intended) most of the blame. That phat ***** vinny with a gimpy leg and the al golden lookalike need to go and if they misdiagnosed him and told Manny and Jarren he was good, then most of it is on them.
I don't disagree with you. I'll add. A Shepherd has to know his sheep. He's gotta know the entire flock and inspect them with care. Jarren looked like he was throwing a shot put Saturday. A good Shepherd has to know that before it's too late.

That poor kid(JW) has taken more Damm sacks than any other QBs in the nation. That staff and any dumb@ss with a brain knew he was not going to make it thru the season. I'm surprised he made it to this point. This OL will indeed go down as the worst of all time. Bunch of Vaginas or ungodly coaching. Depressing

Advertisement
Back