Who was our recruiting coordinator this year?

Astcloud11

Senior
Premium
Brooke Wilson? Anybody knows? I think they did good to decent this year based off what we were coming from.

Advertisement
Darrow?! Who the **** is dat? I'm not trying to be a smart ***, just not familiar with the name. Oh.... if u meant Barrow, he's not currently working on the staff. He and AG parted ways a while back. I hope he comes back.

Darrow?! Who the **** is dat? I'm not trying to be a smart ***, just not familiar with the name. Oh.... if u meant Barrow, he's not currently working on the staff. He and AG parted ways a while back. I hope he comes back.

Josh Darrow, Assistant Director of Football Ops

Advertisement
Ok, thanks when u put JOSH there, I was like, "Oh yeah, that guy. I'm a dumbass" lol.

BTW, one good thing Golden did was expand the overall football budget. We have a lot more staff positions now than we have had historically.

Yea, that and the training table. That's prolly the 2 best things that happened in his tenure. Of course, His MAJOR problem was the **** show he put on the field every Saturday. Looking forward to seeing what Richt brings.

Advertisement
BTW, one good thing Golden did was expand the overall football budget. We have a lot more staff positions now than we have had historically.

That wasnt rlly a golden thing, it was more of an NCAA rule. Over the past few yrs they expanded the allowance of recruiting personel and people allowed on staff. He just followed the rules.

What exactly is a recruiting coordinator?

They do most of the organizing for recruiting. Setting up unofficial and official visits, putting together the bbq type events, the events for football players to come to a big bball game, sends out most of the emails and mail to all the recruits, maintains the recruiting database, etc. It isn't necessarily that they are the best recruiters on staff it is more they are most trustworthy and most organized. Atleast this was my experience at D1AA and while I interned at USF.

Advertisement
Back