Who want's another what we know thread?

Advertisement
ME! Do it...

tenor (63).gif

Advertisement
“Enquirer’s want to know”

It was the slogan the National Enquirer used in its TV ads in the 70’s & 80’s and your thread is “What We Know” and you asked if we want another what we know thread and he’s saying “Enquirer’s want to know”. So “yes”.

I think that’s the mystery riddle unraveled???

Here you go.

Defense: Safety, Striker and Interior Line are the strength of the squad. DEs need Harvey and the transfer to take a step but even then will be less disruptive than Phillips/Roche. CBs should be significantly improved with Stevenson as #1 and another year + TRob coaching for the rest of the position group. WLB has upside surprise with Smith moving there, but lots of injuries and unknowns. MLB remains the single biggest weakness and everyone's fingers are crossed we find a transfer as good or better than the Vandy kid prior to start of the season.

Oh, and the 2021 freshmen will play and have a very positive impact, especially in the second half of the season, with contributions expected of Chase Smith, Taylor and the safeties. No obvious path for a Freshman to start. But anticipate meaningful snaps.

Advertisement

It was the slogan the National Enquirer used in its TV ads in the 70’s & 80’s and your thread is “What We Know” and you asked if we want another what we know thread and he’s saying “Enquirer’s want to know”. So “yes”.

Enquiring minds want to know.

That was back when they had the giant Christmas tree every year in Lantana.

Advertisement

Tagline for the National Enquirer was, "Inquiring minds want to know".

Tagline for the National Enquirer was, "Inquiring minds want to know".
I couldn’t remember how they spelled it. I started writing it with an “I” but the magazine starts with an “E” so I went with that. And yeah, that’s the exact quote you have there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back