Who tf Is this?

Advertisement
Broke, you're getting worked up over 17yr olds talking shīt on Twitter.

Settle down. Unless you're a 15yr old chick, it's unbecoming.

Advertisement
That's JP. He's never serious. Though he is reading this thread because he loves the attention.

Advertisement
just looking at that tweet.

its one thing to "joke" around with kids on twitter, it's a whole other thing to argue with them and call them "pu$$y" SMH. if that guy is over the age of 18, he needs to get a life and take his meds. weirdo.

Advertisement
Don't feel good about Jobe sticking with his commitment. My buddy texted him to come play basketball with us at Miami's Wellness Center, and he straight up said "I don't **** with UM, I'm not going." this was in late November

Broke, if the kid can be persuaded to go somewhere else based upon a tweet, he was probably not coming to UM anyway.

Advertisement
Don't feel good about Jobe sticking with his commitment. My buddy texted him to come play basketball with us at Miami's Wellness Center, and he straight up said "I don't **** with UM, I'm not going." this was in late November

If u were another poster ill take this serious

F both thoes kids I agree with that dude don't play games with us if you don't bleed orange and green F you.

Just don't pay attention to these kids on twitter that want to play games like this and it'll hit them a lot harder. Just take solace in the fact that kids that play the little trolling like Henderson usually bust at the next level.

F both thoes kids I agree with that dude don't play games with us if you don't bleed orange and green F you.

Yes let's just throw under the bus the Top Player in South Florida for 2018 who is CURRENTLY COMMITTED to us.

What is wrong with some of you?

Advertisement
Back