Who takes the throne?

PCBcanefan

99 problems but FSU ain’t 1
Thread may have been started before, but I took to many gummies and IPA’s tonight.

If Lispy Lips gets cut mid season, who takes the reigns?

With the production we have seen, i’m not sure who has the ability. Rhett? TRob? Jess?

After what we have seen, I don’t know if I trust a single coach we have. I know many love T-Rob, but I feel like if we cut of the head off of the snake, then we need to get rid of the rest too.

My choice would be Lashlee, minimal reasons, basically process of elimination.

Advertisement
Thread may have been started before, but I took to many gummies and IPA’s tonight.

With the production we have seen, i’m not sure who has the ability. Rhett? TRob? Jess?

After what we have seen, I don’t know if I trust a single coach we have. I know many love T-Rob, but I feel like if we cut of the head off of the snake, then we need to get rid of the rest too.

Vilma.

Advertisement
Lashlee as interim HC. They're going to cheap out and see if Rhett transitions to a servicible HC.
Problem is, Blake is probably going to get credit for the firing, and we know his decisions are **** on choosing replacements.

The most hardcore staff member? Is it T Rob? Somebody that will hurt feelings and cause the p*ssies on the team to leave. Somebody that can transition us to the next coach who is hopefully a disciplinarian himself. I want a coach to growl at mother f*ckas.

Advertisement
T-Rob Interim HC
Simpson DC
Elevate someone like Stroud to on field role to help recruit

That would help morale and possibly keep things from unravelling further, give the players some motivation and still have a decently qualified staff.

If Magic Manny goes poof mid season, it's going to be hard like child birth.
woman gives GIF

Advertisement

Lashlee is buttcheeks
Enos was better lol

Advertisement
I don't want Lashlee.. I can't trust him because I kept seeing Pope last year and I'm still seeing Wiggins this year. I gotta question dudes thought process. That's one of my biggest peeves about this team, continually playing guys who constantly make mistakes. Is Jess the only one who's actually had a HC gig? I know it was Ga high school but I'll take that experience over none at all. I'd say Jess to HC, Trob to DC, and Stroud back to DL.

Advertisement
Back