Who takes the biggest jump next season?

TheRagingWolf

Junior
what two players make the most improvement next year?

I'll go

offense: Phillip Dorsett- will step up and be consistent, making himself a big-time WR on the college level.

defense: I was going to go with Olsen Pierre, but I'll take Kirby. He looked OK for a freshman who missed half the season when he was out there. I think with a full off-season and a lot more playing time he steps up and starts tapping into his high potential.

Advertisement
offense: walford. really started coming along towards the end of last year

defense: McCord. got much bigger, a ton of PT last year and lots of upside

I think dorsett will have about the same yardage if not less considering the receiver corps we have returning, he just needs to develop more consistent hands, on offense I'm gonna say duke...I know that's not original but still, think about it he did what he did last year on about 11 carries per game, he's gonna have a lot more, I personally think duke can be the best running back in the nation next year, only player I think could be as good is maybe Todd gurley, maybe deanthony Thomas but it seems that they've mainly used him as a receiver...I know that's a bold prediction but just watch, I say he goes for 1500 yards rushing, as for defense I love Kirby but I'm gonna say tyriq McCord, kid was not a bad pass rusher considering he was playing college football at like 215-220 pounds with 15 pounds more and his speed/athleticism I think he will wreck havoc I in backfields

Advertisement
I think it's gonna be tough for Dorsett to match last years numbers because we have so many weapons and I see more WR's getting touches next year. That's not a knock on Dorsett but shows our depth on offense.

That being said .....

Offense: Dallas Crawford

Defense:Tracy Howard

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Better be Morris and Porter or we're looking at another 7 win season

Nah. Morris was good enough for ten wins last year. Porter staying healthy isn't really taking a jump.

Gotta be a WR (take your pick) and the entire defense not named Perryman or Porter.

Offense: Rashawn Scott**

**I was going to say Dorsett, but he already had a solid season in 2012 (58 rec 842yds 4tds).

Defense: Tyriq McCord

Advertisement
Back