Who takes Bubbas place next year?

Hurricajun

Recruit
When Bubba inevitably declares for the draft after this year, is it JW or Kam K. that we are plugging in his spot? Someone else? Honestly while watching Amari get tossed yet again(albeit some bs) I could only sit back and say what if we had the 21 talent to plug in right now? Wouldn’t have guaranteed victory but sure would’ve helped get the D off the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Amari Carter and Gurvan Hall will be the safeties next year. Amari brings maturity, clean tackling, and leadership. Gurvan brings that consistency, play in and play out. He’s a ball hawk. He also had the perfect tackling technique
1992 your posts after this game have made me laugh and cry all at the same time. Keep it up ur in my top ten

Advertisement
it'll be a disappointment if bubba leaves after this year ... we got to break this cycle

Amari Carter and Gurvan Hall will be the safeties next year. Amari brings maturity, clean tackling, and leadership. Gurvan brings that consistency, play in and play out. He’s a ball hawk. He also had the perfect tackling technique

naw, first round management will convince Amari that he will be a high draft if he comes out. Honestly surprised they haven’t gotten to opt out already,

naw, first round management will convince Amari that he will be a high draft if he comes out. Honestly surprised they haven’t gotten to opt out already,
One could hope. This pandemic allows a lot of these jags to return for a 5th year

Advertisement
Back