Who still supports Manny?

Advertisement
Of course I support him? Why not? I can't stand some of the snowflake stuff he does and don't like the fact that I've never even seen him raise his voice to a player. But I think we are headed in right direction

Are you f***in morons going to do this every loss?

Advertisement
Y’all crazy... it’s 2020 and college football is littered with “irregularities.” If you told me after the shut out by LT in the bowl game we would be 8-2 with a full ACC schedule, get a top OC, top QB transfer, ACC defensive player of the year, top kicker, etc. I’d say sign me up....

How can we lose to a team that lost to a horrible FSU team we annihilated? Only answer is aliens...

I trust (at least hope) some changes are made on D staff... but don’t discount the fight this team has shown this year minus UNC... I believe Mack brown knows and was able to expose gimmick weaknesses in our defense from his time at Texas...

P.S. I would love if Diaz and staff can get some time with Brian Flores and his defensive staff in off season....

Advertisement
He's not the guy, but I want him to succeed because I'm tired of us being trash.

This season is his ceiling: beat mediocre ACC competition and get embarrassed by any decent team on the schedule.

So it's going to be another painful cycle before the bottom falls out.

The biggest issue I have is that he won’t put his foot in (players, coaches, referees) anyone’s ***! Look I get it’s a different generation but this be liked at all costs & all the time is bs! As a head coach it’s part of the job. I’ve yet to see anger as one of his emotions. I’m not saying you have to be this way all the time but his attitude & perception will do him in if his loyalty on the defensive side doesn’t!

He isn’t going anywhere anytime soon so I’ll support him and this program as a fan while also admitting yesterday was an absolute embarrassment.

where he can gain back respect is by firing defensive coaches who aren’t pulling their weight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Of course I support him? Why not? I can't stand some of the snowflake stuff he does and don't like the fact that I've never even seen him raise his voice to a player. But I think we are headed in right direction

Are you f***in morons going to do this every loss?
Yes. They are

Show your face!

Straight Face GIF by memecandy

Advertisement
Back