Who stays. Who goes

Advertisement
So this is where we're at rn I think

PG: TBD/Pack
SG: Pack/Bethea/Schwartz
SF: Cleveland/Djobet/Johnson-Arigu
PF: Brandon Johnson
C: Lynn Kidd

Need at least 3 more players. 1 PG, 1 PF, 1 C. Preferably 4 more.

I imagine Pack will play some 1 and Cleveland will play some 4 interchangeably.
I’m not sure that roster makes the dance. Would have felt much better with Omier.

Advertisement
Great new on Matt Cleveland

Slot him in at the 3 position and GET TWO MORE Bigs

Hopefully L won’t forget how dreadful last year was with no big besides Omier

2 more bigs and we go dancing

Owns Cristiano Ronaldo GIF

Advertisement
Well that's big. I know he isn't highly thought of around here but he's a solid all around player and much needed.
Matt played out of position all year. Frankly, I was apathetic on his return until I saw him going to the 3

Last edited:
Matt played out of position all year. Frankly, I was apathetic on his return until I saw him going to the 3
How do you anticipate this improving his game?

Bball has moved towards a position less style of game. Aside from getting abused in the post and rebounding, how will he benefit from going to the 3?

Matt tried to do too much last year. Miller was able to play the 4 because he had the knack for making the right decisions near the basket.

Matt is much better using his size to create mismatches on the jump shot/driving. He’s no post player/passer.

Advertisement
How do you anticipate this improving his game?

Bball has moved towards a position less style of game. Aside from getting abused in the post and rebounding, how will he benefit from going to the 3?

He will be matched up with players that are more his size or smaller. I can envision him having an easier time scoring, rebounding, and defending those types of players. At least, we can hope it translates—just my opinion.

Most importantly, we need him to be a guy who can get a bucket like McGusty/Wong on the elite 8 team or MIller/Wong on the final 4 team.

Adding players like Javon Small, Jalen Blackmon, and Sean Stewart would make this team formidable.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back