Starter should be:

• TVD

• Williams

• Brown

Results are only viewable after voting.

305_separatist

Threskiornithidae
Premium
Simple question who’s answer I’d like to see quantified among the fanbase. Reply with your why.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think you play both and come up with a game plan that you know FSU cannot prepare for. This team has NOTHING to lose. Run an offense that is constantly changing and keeps them on their toes and hope the defense brings it. I would be running them in and out the same way NC State did.

If we go out with TVD and run the same s*** we've been doing the last 5 games.....God help us. Again, we have NOTHING to lose.

I think you play both and come up with a game plan that you know FSU cannot prepare for. This team has NOTHING to lose. Run an offense that is constantly changing and keeps them on their toes and hope the defense brings it. I would be running them in and out the same way NC State did.

If we go out with TVD and run the same s*** we've been doing the last 5 games.....God help us. Again, we have NOTHING to lose.

The last part of your comment is key. TVD, with a proper offensive approach, is still your best chance to win the game even with his issues. But, as I’ve said before, you can’t call the game if you’re scared to let your QB throw. If that’s the approach then put in Williams.

Brown as the starter isn’t even worth discussion.

Advertisement
Emory, because TVD hasn't thrown a TD pass in a month of football and can't be trusted with the keys anymore. Would rather watch a rookie make rookie mistakes and maybe get bounces go our way than watch a veteran make rookie mistakes and drag the entire team down with him.

Advertisement
Can we as a community end TVD? Tyler does not deserve a nickname.
Nicknames are given by others based upon the respect that person earns. If you're a loser, you get a loser nickname.

He was making great passes the last 6 games of 2021 and the first few games of 2023 thus he earned Tyler Van Dimes.

Now, he's throwing passes to defenders at a record clip and can't even throw a 3 yard screen pass, therefore Tyler Van Dump is a great nickname.

Advertisement
Some of you need to remember that Dawsons playcalling is also a reason why this offense has sucked. He’s done nothing to help TVD out.

He keeps calling bunk crap like he has been and you could put Dorsey back there and still suck.

Nicknames are given by others based upon the respect that person earns. If you're a loser, you get a loser nickname.

He was making great passes the last 6 games of 2021 and the first few games of 2023 thus he earned Tyler Van Dimes.

Now, he's throwing passes to defenders at a record clip therefore and can't even throw a 3 yard screen pass, Tyler Van Dump is a great nickname.
Tyler Van Drops

If Brown could even resemble the ability to throw simple passes, I would say he would be a great option. However, his only attribute is as a runner. Completely taking away the pass game gives us no chance at beating any team that has a pulse on offense.

Williams is the only logical choice but since he's so unproven you don't know what to expect.

Advertisement
My why? Lmao I refuse to dignify that question with an answer. Lol

I want to see Brown get snaps with Williams.

Advertisement
Back