Who should start next week?

Tvd will start. Thinking they actually bench him during the game though
Lol all that means is the backup won’t get any reps during the week. I hope our backups are getting reps after practice w first team WRs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Me I should start at QB next week. I’m a LH QB who resembles Penix and Steve Young. TVD is emaciated.

Advertisement
it doesnt matter. the goose has been cooked. just play 10 ol and direct snap it to fletcher

Cmon. I know you all are hurting but you cant be serious with the JB talk. Emory just helped us beat Clemson and you’d rather trot out a kid who hasnt taken a snap all year, has shown he cant pass, and probably hasnt taken many practice snaps?

Sadly, don’t think it matters who goes out there.

We ain’t keeping this within two scores the way we’re trending, and that’s a shame because there’s real talent on this team rotting away on both sides of the ball.
This is so true. This is a pretty talented team. Not very deep, but enough to beat the ACCers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unfortunately they’re gonna roll tvd out there.

The right thing to do was to give Emory the reigns the vast majority of the last 2 games so that you could play him against fsu with some confidence. But our genius staff instead decided to keep tvd out there and now we’re stuck with him.

Doesn't matter. It really doesn't. The play calling is that bad. Start prime Brady, it still wouldn't matter. I'm dead as serious.

Advertisement
Back