Who should be the interim coach if Manny gets fired mid-season?

lou666

Banned
Banned
That's the main problem with firing Manny mid-season. I can't think of anybody on staff who would be less bad as head coach than him.

But, quite frankly, I think that half the reason for mid-season firings is just to show that people are ****ed off.

Advertisement
John Gruden the man is ready
christmas horror chucky GIF by absurdnoise

Advertisement
Advertisement
They do and he’s a good position coach. It’s being overshadowed by Lashlee’s ****** corching right now.
Jess Simpson probably get it just by position alone.(associate head coach). Thing is if manny and Blake both get fired who makes that decision

Advertisement
That's the main problem with firing Manny mid-season. I can't think of anybody on staff who would be less bad as head coach than him.

But, quite frankly, I think that half the reason for mid-season firings is just to show that people are ****ed off.

definitely one of the know it all porsters that flood this board.

if Manny gets fired in season (doubtful, but possible), you lose both your HC and DC.

you don't want the coordinator (Lashlee) taking on that role, and you would need to have the coach come from a position that has a strong GA.

T-Rob (most likely) would be the new interim DC.

That means it's possibly Likens or more likely Simpson as interim HC

Advertisement
I would put Reed in at HC and T-Rob as DC until a real coaching search is finished. Young men would play hard for both and try to show out for the new incoming coach

Jess Simpson was a head coach .. high school program that was similar to IMG Academy. Probably better suited as a D1 HC than Manny Diaz. Jess compiled a record of 164 - 12 and lead his team to 10 straight state championships. Guy know what is required to win.

Last edited:
Whoever you think has the chance of holding the largest number of decent first and second year players who actually might be able to play with some coaching.

I'm afraid we will have a run to the exits either way as people hit portal.

Advertisement
Back