WHO s Next to come to UM ?

Advertisement
Yo

Attachments

• 702556A7-8B75-4DEE-86B1-BA9AB48A5012.jpeg
    702556A7-8B75-4DEE-86B1-BA9AB48A5012.jpeg
    133.2 KB · Views: 353
Advertisement
They won’t ever get a chance to be proven if you keep taking transfers. How about let’s let them develop for once?
Nothing wrong with that but I wouldn’t mind him taking the osbourn role. We are pretty thin at wr so I think they will have plenty of pt

Advertisement
As long as my boys Payton and Redding get PT. I am cool. Don't see Hazleton as big need tho
They will get burn if they perform this spring..always take a talented vet on they last ride, why? That sense of urgency, how to prepare and put in work from guys who have been in a college program is a real thing..show these kids how to work..weed out the weaker minded..add as much legit comp as possible

Where did this idea that a underclassmen can’t Develop in a competitive position room come from?? It makes zero sense

It’s the new age miami fan mentality. They forget we had NFL superstars stacked on top of each other at one point.

Advertisement
It’s the new age miami fan mentality. They forget we had NFL superstars stacked on top of each other at one point.

Yes back in the 1900's we know. Gore, Portis,McGahee...blah blah blah. Other position's etc. Your underclassmen benefit from in game play. There is only so much classroom learning

They will get burn if they perform this spring..always take a talented vet on they last ride, why? That sense of urgency, how to prepare and put in work from guys who have been in a college program is a real thing..show these kids how to work..weed out the weaker minded..add as much legit comp as possible

You don't know who Hazleton is to assume what kind of effect he will have on the other WRs. Like I said if he comes cool, if not I won't lose sleep over it

everyone picks a favorite during a recruiting cycle and wants to see them flourish. pope was def a favorite of most (including me). i was wrong about him as he just seems to be a jag (whether its lack of studying and lack of desire to get stronger). i hope this WR coach and OC can get him going but at this point it seems to be on him as much it is on everyone else. combine that w the transfer rumors to UF (multiple), he can go find a portal but odds are that he just isnt good. KJ did a lot of good for the team and the WR room. we need more of that. harley will be important next year too as he seems to be a professional type mentality wise

Yes back in the 1900's we know. Gore, Portis,McGahee...blah blah blah. Other position's etc. Your underclassmen benefit from in game play. There is only so much classroom learning

You don't know who Hazleton is to assume what kind of effect he will have on the other WRs. Like I said if he comes cool, if not I won't lose sleep over it
I always gives guys the benefit of a positive prejudgment..for instance when Zo said he was transferring I gave him the benefit of the doubt..till he said he was dream of being a **** gator since September..so I’ll give hazelnuts the benefit of the doubt that he will be a positive influence to that position group rather than negative

Advertisement
everyone picks a favorite during a recruiting cycle and wants to see them flourish. pope was def a favorite of most (including me). i was wrong about him as he just seems to be a jag (whether its lack of studying and lack of desire to get stronger). i hope this WR coach and OC can get him going but at this point it seems to be on him as much it is on everyone else. combine that w the transfer rumors to UF (multiple), he can go find a portal but odds are that he just isnt good. KJ did a lot of good for the team and the WR room. we need more of that. harley will be important next year too as he seems to be a professional type mentality wise
Quit hating on pope ****...

It’s a sad mentality too have..having favorite players based on recruiting rankings for kids coming in..the getting mad when those players can’t crack the depth chart then blaming coach favoritism..kind of hypercritical if u asked me when the reason u wanted these kids on the field because as a fan you favorited them based on HS rankings..

They won’t ever get a chance to be proven if you keep taking transfers. How about let’s let them develop for once?
We need better receivers now. If this staff wants to be here in 2021, they need to put the best available on the field. This isn't time for babysitting.

Advertisement
Back