Who puts in more work?

Advertisement
Canesinsight=goldens staff

canestime= cokers staff

( yes skipped Shannon as its part of my ten steps process to move on from bad things)

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol great comparison, as always all the mods and admins here do a great job.

Pete is kind of immortal, in a way.

Advertisement
bc this staff includes Larry and Andrew right? lol

Clownishly inaccurate football player appraisals and ill-ordered server update times don't detract from the good things these two fellows add to the site.

It is good to know your deduction skills are on par with that of zone3cane and MiamiNites.

If you need an update on my elite track record of analysis, please, by all means, PM me, I can supply you with an updated list.

Clownishly inaccurate football player appraisals and ill-ordered server update times don't detract from the good things these two fellows add to the site.

It is good to know your deduction skills are on par with that of zone3cane and MiamiNites.

If you need an update on my elite track record of analysis, please, by all means, PM me, I can supply you with an updated list.

Larry, you don't need to respond to that, we all know your insight is first-class

Larry, you don't need to respond to that, we all know your insight is first-class

+1 For realz.. tell him not to take life seriously, "he will never make it out ALIVE"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back