Who police the C.I.S police around here?

247 Canes

Sophomore
There is lots of fraud being committed around here!
It's eerily similar to the strategy that is being implemented with our football program.

Members threads and post are being

• Hi-jacked
  • Deleted
  • Edited
  • Real Information gets called false information without proper and thorough research.
  • Anyone who is critical and offers's an opinion that's viewed negative get's called a troll.
  • People's money getting robbed via GoFundMe's
  • Plane banners being sabotaged by the real trolls

Seems like a lot of the leadership chaos within the University has found its way onto the boards through membership that is.
Furthermore, you get people insulting each other like true professionals.

main-qimg-8936c815e73579d614b38272b9cee3d8-c

Stay tuned for post #2 with internet protocol info.

Advertisement
This is funny, this is good. I have a simple answer for everything you listed but I'm just going to wait for post 2. This is 2 good for me to ruin it with logic 🤣🤣🤣

BIG BROTHER (is watching you) - from George Orwell’s dystopian novel “1984.”
P.S. Had to look it up (LOL) but per Google, dystopian literature is a genre of fictional writing used to explore social and political structures in 'a dark, nightmare world.’

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why is wonder woman killing Batman? They are both members of the league of justice. 1970s cartoon version at least.

Advertisement
Prolly the same people what done Epstein.

Advertisement
There is lots of fraud being committed around here!
It's eerily similar to the strategy that is being implemented with our football program.

Members threads and post are being

• Hi-jacked
  • Deleted
  • Edited
  • Real Information gets called false information without proper and thorough research.
  • Anyone who is critical and offers's an opinion that's viewed negative get's called a troll.
  • People's money getting robbed via GoFundMe's
  • Plane banners being sabotaged by the real trolls

Seems like a lot of the leadership chaos within the University has found its way onto the boards through membership that is.
Furthermore, you get people insulting each other like true professionals.

main-qimg-8936c815e73579d614b38272b9cee3d8-c

Stay tuned for post #2 with internet protocol info.
The sooner you realize that this site is for entertainment purposes only, the better off you will be.

Advertisement
The sooner you realize that this site is for entertainment purposes only, the better off you will be.
I see what you did there
Epstein killed himself.
Anyone living in Miami should know how to spell Hijacked.
Prolly the same people what done Epstein.
I enjoy CIS. I enjoy it immensely.

I’m telling you, this guy’s doing some internet hacker shît from Ukraine or Russia.

Glad the plethora of fake news is emerging from the sewers.

Advertisement
Back