Jones
Loftus
Milo
Mahoney
Fines
McCray
Henley

can all kick rocks

I like this list. Although i would put Fines at OG and give him one more year to see if he can transition there. ALso might keep Milo since he was rated high and is only a RS Frosh.

Advertisement
My thoughts:

Non-renewals (guys who will have a degree but have eligibility remaining):

1. Hunter Knighton (OL)

Encouraged to transfer:

1. Ryan Fines
2. Jahair Jones
3. Brendan Loftus
4. Hayden Mahoney
5. Terry McCray
6. Terrance Henley
7. Trayone Gray
8. Darrell Langham

Does anyone see any of these guys ever contributing?

I originally had Gus Edwards and Tyler Gauthier on my list, but clearly, the staff is trying to keep Gus in the fold and Gauthier has shown some potential the last two weeks.

Hunter Knighton literally almost died for this team. Take his name off the list he's earned his right to finish his career here how he chooses.

Potential Transfers due potentially being buried on the depth chart.
Rosier
Knowles
Perry
Ced Wright (discipline issues)

First, I'm not proposing we cut Knighton. I'm proposing that we don't renew him for a 5th year. The kid will already have his degree, so he's not being cheated out of anything.

Second, Ced Wright gets suspended for one game and now you're putting him on the list of potential transfers? GTFOH!!!

So you think Knighton only deserves 4 years here when he spent 1.5 recovering from near death? People transfer out all the time after discipline issues. And the safeties we're bringing in are better than him so ya i consider him a transfer candidate. Alot of people thought Ced was going to get dropped last January. How many "in the box" safeties do you think we need on the roster?

Looks like CMR agrees with me on Knighton. He will be honored as a Senior on Saturday and will not be renewed for a 5th year.

rocky.jpg

My thoughts:

Non-renewals (guys who will have a degree but have eligibility remaining):

1. Hunter Knighton (OL)

Encouraged to transfer:

1. Ryan Fines
2. Jahair Jones
3. Brendan Loftus
4. Hayden Mahoney
5. Terry McCray
6. Terrance Henley
7. Trayone Gray
8. Darrell Langham

Does anyone see any of these guys ever contributing?

I originally had Gus Edwards and Tyler Gauthier on my list, but clearly, the staff is trying to keep Gus in the fold and Gauthier has shown some potential the last two weeks.

Hunter Knighton literally almost died for this team. Take his name off the list he's earned his right to finish his career here how he chooses.

Rosier
Knowles
Perry

First, I'm not proposing we cut Knighton. I'm proposing that we don't renew him for a 5th year. The kid will already have his degree, so he's not being cheated out of anything.

Second, Ced Wright gets suspended for one game and now you're putting him on the list of potential transfers? GTFOH!!!

So you think Knighton only deserves 4 years here when he spent 1.5 recovering from near death? People transfer out all the time after discipline issues. And the safeties we're bringing in are better than him so ya i consider him a transfer candidate. Alot of people thought Ced was going to get dropped last January. How many "in the box" safeties do you think we need on the roster?

Looks like CMR agrees with me on Knighton. He will be honored as a Senior on Saturday and will not be renewed for a 5th year.

I said Knighton deserves the right to finish out his career how he chooses. Don't be the ******* who has to insist that CMR made this decision on his own it could very well have been mutual or decided by knighton. Insisting it was forced on knighton is just a **** move at this point. Let the kid get honored and move on.

Advertisement

Rosier
Knowles
Perry

I said Knighton deserves the right to finish out his career how he chooses. Don't be the ******* who has to insist that CMR made this decision on his own it could very well have been mutual or decided by knighton. Insisting it was forced on knighton is just a **** move at this point. Let the kid get honored and move on.

I guarantee you it was only "mutual" in appearance. His scholarship wasn't going to get renewed regardless, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. At Bama, he would have been medically retired 2 years ago.

Advertisement
Back