Who left more talent for the next coach..

Advertisement
Go back and look at Shannon's classes. They are the worst ever. He had one great class, but didn't develop any of that talent. Arthur Brown couldn't find the field here.

Golden...easy. Outside of the Miami Northwestern crew, Shannon didnt leave much. The current team with a good coach will be good next season.

We've always had talent. What we need is a **** coach.

The U doesn't need a coach to bring in talent. The U IS talent. What we need is a **** coach.

Advertisement
Golden really set the next guy up perfectly. He set the bar so low that they'll get a little time to get up and running and there's a lot to work with left at UM, Golden's staff just didn't have the slightest clue how to use it. The current team seems to all be good hard working kids, not a lot of dead wood that needs to be weeded out of the program like at the end of the Coker era. The situation is usually a lot messier when the previous coach has to be fired.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our OL sucks, DB is gonna be super thin, RBs aren't that impressive, and WR will just be Coley. But overall, I'd give the edge to Folden.

The next guy gets Kaaya for two seasons. I'd love to see what Herman or Fuente could do with him. And I believe 2016's team will have a very talented defense. There's some great personnel there. The front 7 is gonna be stout and Corn/Burns/Carter in the secondary is nice.

Advertisement
Golden, but barely. There was Talent left by Randy.

But Golden has left more skill guys.

No sure about that. Miller, James, Storm vs Joe and Walton? Some of Randy's WR playing pro ball right now. I give Kaaya over J12 but would Harris had been so bad with some coaching?

crossover22[]_[];2337841 said:
Golden by alot. We had no cbs when shannon left

Would you rather the Oline Al inherited or ours now? Crap, the more I think about it the more I think Randy left more talent. How is that possible? Him and Golden just suck as coaches. How the **** does anyone lose here? Even idiots can recruit by accident.

No question. Golden.

Didnt Randy quit recruiting and Golden et al had to scramble to sign bodies in year 1?

Actually, I'm not so sure now. I think that 2011 roster has about 11-13 names on it that are on NFL teams now.

Advertisement
Back