Who killed Ghost?

Advertisement
*spoiler alert lol*
tariq ends up killing ghost as tasha is trying to stop him...they try to pin it on someone *if im not mistaken Dre since he gave tariq his gun before leaving for good* but with Dre being dead it will backfire and somehow tasha will take the charge for tariq and end up in prison as tariq heads to college scott free

*spoiler alert lol*
tariq ends up killing ghost as tasha is trying to stop him...they try to pin it on someone *if im not mistaken Dre since he gave tariq his gun before leaving for good* but with Dre being dead it will backfire and somehow tasha will take the charge for tariq and end up in prison as tariq heads to college scott free
**** I read this!!! **** **** ****!

Advertisement
This final half season was nothing more than a big lead in to the upcoming FOUR(!) spinoffs. JFC.

Ghost's story deserved to be told better. We didnt even see his funeral or any type of follow up on him post shooting. If you didn't know any better, you'd think Omari Hardwick died in real life and they had to film scenes around his death. Feels almost like they wrote him out the show bc of a contract dispute or something. I can't recall a series that ever sidelined its main character in the final season the way Power just did.

This final half season was nothing more than a big lead in to the upcoming FOUR(!) spinoffs. JFC.

Ghost's story deserved to be told better. We didnt even see his funeral or any type of follow up on him post shooting. If you didn't know any better, you'd think Omari Hardwick died in real life and they had to film scenes around his death. Feels almost like they wrote him out the show bc of a contract dispute or something. I can't recall a series that ever sidelined its main character in the final season the way Power just did.
Couldn't agree more well said.

Horrible, horrible ending. Won't go into specifics so I don't spoil it but FFS.

Finale and really the last episodes after Ghost got shot were trash. People hate on the GOT finale but Power’s is infinitely worse. Besides the fact that it’s resolution was predictable as could be and I hate what they did with most of the characters, what they did with Ghost these last few episodes was an abomination, as supersaiyanshel articulated nicely.

I’m not sure if I’ll even watch the spinoffs. Maybe if 1 focuses on Tommy or seems really interesting but the 2nd half of the final season has kind of killed my faith in that. Disappointing.

Advertisement
The ending was so obvious it’s surprising the show went that direction, but ultimately it felt the most fitting. We only needed Dre (my dawg I don’t care what anyone say lol) and Tommy’s episode though.

It’s not like there will be so much other stuff on, I’m sure I’ll be sucked into watching the spinoffs.

I think Ghost is alive and faked his death..gonna end up in LA with Tommy ...sounds as good as anything else after all they never show ghost being buried..

In real life still think Tasha does it..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Okay, I was skeptical but just checked out Book 2: Ghost and I'm in. Definitely intrigued after episode 1.
They did a good job of slowly introducing new characters while also bringing back in or wrapping up stories from the OGs. 50 trying to create the Marvel Cinematic Universe with Power.

But Starz has been killing it, moving from Power to P-Valley back to Power Book 2.

Advertisement
Back