Who is this L more on

Who is this L more on Mallory or 4th and 17?

• Mallory

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • 4th and 17

Votes: 160 98.2%

• Total voters
I know it’s been said on here before but I’m saying it again, Miami won’t be relevant again until they go to a spread offense. Enos has ZERO rhythm to his offense. It was painful to watch. It felt like he was searching through 7 pages looking for the right play every time. That really kills an offense

Advertisement
If the D played up to there capability... we would have beat UF and we wouldn't have been in that 4th and 17 situation and would have beat UNC by a td or more.
What is the D’s Capability is the scary question... maybe this is, as good as it gets. If that’s the case we are in Barney.

Yeah, your confident response may have pushed me fully into your camp. I mean, you/we ain’t alone. Others feel the same way. Get Tad Foote some smelling salts and dust him off... oh wait, he sucked as well.

I wish I was a billionaire and I could bag it up on all fronts but I don’t have that kind of change. Stay Gold brother. You are not alone in the Iron Maiden like frustration chamber. (Not the band, the actual medieval device, the band rules!)

It's pretty much a lost cause at this point. Mark Richt handed them a get out of jail free card on their last mistake....and instead of taking this opportunity from the heavens and parlaying it into something meaningful.....they once again promote a coordinator from a failed regime.

Mark Richt was a God awful coach, and even worse play caller....but a great human being who did this program a solid and WALKED AWAY FROM MONEY HE DIDN'T HAVE TO. That type of **** never happens in sports .....yet somehow we found a way to BURN the second chance fate provided.

**** this program. They honestly don't give a **** about football.

Advertisement
It's pretty much a lost cause at this point. Mark Richt handed them a get out of jail free card on their last mistake....and instead of taking this opportunity from the heavens and parlaying it into something meaningful.....they once again promote a coordinator from a failed regime.

Mark Richt was a God awful coach, and even worse play caller....but a great human being who did this program a solid and WALKED AWAY FROM MONEY HE DIDN'T HAVE TO. That type of **** never happens in sports .....yet somehow we found a way to BURN the second chance fate provided.

**** this program. They honestly don't give a **** about football.
You’re making way too much sense. This is a rhetorical question and I know you know it is but they don’t care do they? They hold their nose at athletics and play the game so they can rake in tons of loot from these conferences and the TV cash right?

I still can’t walk away and I have zero affiliation to the university. My actual university operates exactly the same way. Luckily I only care about the hockey team but they have managed to F that up recently.

What is the D’s Capability is the scary question... maybe this is, as good as it gets. If that’s the case we are in Barney.
Dude... this seams like the Twilight Zone (are you in your 60's). The only real proven strength we had coming into this year was our D... it was supposed be our saving force that would be there while Jarren got his shiit together. If the defense doesn't get their shiit right we're gonna be a 6-6 team at best.

Thank you brother. Dude, I feel like I got stood up for a date or my pet bird died... these loses pain me bad.
And to add to the pain you just found out two idiot coaches decapitated your bird, taped its head back on with duct tape and sold tweetie to a blind kid in 4C for a winning lottery ticket. The pain is real.

Dude... this seams like the Twilight Zone (are you in your 60's). The only real proven strength we had coming into this year was our D... it was supposed be our saving force that would be there while Jarren got his shiit together. If the defense doesn't get their shiit right we're gonna be a 6-6 team at best.
I am an old soul 46. I don’t know what to think anymore my man. I feel like I am
Living in a conspiracy theory and some deep state apparatus is torturing me mentally and watching it on TV having a good laugh at my expense.

I went outside to smoke a cigar at 17-3, we came back and I stayed outside in the chilly
Night thinking my actions would have an outcome on a game 1,500 miles south of me. I have two kids bro. What is wrong with me? This team consumes me at times, I would relish the Twilight Zone at this point but the alien on the wing is Donna Shalala.

Advertisement
I am an old soul 46. I don’t know what to think anymore my man. I feel like I am
Living in a conspiracy theory and some deep state apparatus is torturing me mentally and watching it on TV having a good laugh at my expense.

I went outside to smoke a cigar at 17-3, we came back and I stayed outside in the chilly
Night thinking my actions would have an outcome on a game 1,500 miles south of me. I have two kids bro. What is wrong with me? This team consumes me at times, I would relish the Twilight Zone at this point but the alien on the wing is Donna Shalala.
I turn 65 in a week, I already got my Medicare card in the mail... I had season tickets for 22 years in the Orange Bowl, and after that I attended many games in the HRS. I'm Canes tattooed. I don't care too much for the NFL, I live in Miami but don't like the Fins... Dallas, Ravens fan.
All I want is to see old fashioned Canes football... is that asking too much.

BTW... you live in Canada right?

I turn 65 in a week, I already got my Medicare card in the mail... I had season tickets for 22 years in the Orange Bowl, and after that I attended many games in the HRS. I'm Canes tattooed. I don't care too much for the NFL, I live in Miami but don't like the Fins... Dallas, Ravens fan.
All I want is to see old fashioned Canes football... is that asking too much.
I told my son I wish he could have known the Canes I once knew. That said, I am asking for the same miracle you are asking for. I will stay positive that we will see it even in this darkness.

Advertisement
Me too brother, even though I shouldn't have been surprised. I honestly thought we where going to beat them by at least a TD.
I had supreme confidence I was going to have a great night watching this team look great after a tough loss and two weeks of prep. I let my short term memory mug years of long term evidence. Supreme confidence? What was I thinking. What were we (you and I) thinking?

Beantown. My 1,500 mile geography call may be a little off. I do know my fair share of people who like their bacon parallel, eggs side by each and a pair of toast.
I learned a lot about you all from Ray Donovan and his late wife Abby. And all the whiskey drinking makes sense with all the dirty water there. But the bacon and eggs thing got me.

Advertisement
I realize this is going to bug the crap out 99.9% of this board but roll with me for a second. You say Bakery got cute on a scheme that routinely gets us and other teams burned. With that logic, and the size of Bakery’s W2, why call it? Make them check down and earn it right?

OK, here is the annoying part. Bubbly Bill and Tom terrific win so many games because Bubbles knows the zipper head across the field at some point will ***** up. It is like clockwork. Every coach Tries to get cute and gets scorched. When are they going to not puke on themselves? Every Monday up here there is a bit on sports radio on the previous days coach doing something moronic. Bakery is that guy tomorrow on the talk shows. I will be shocked if Tomlin does not have a brain fart tomorrow night.

Yeah, I’m goin’ exotic on 4th and 17 because I’m wicked smahht. It’s comical how dumb these dudes are and THAT is the genius of Bubbles, he lets idiots revert to their proverbial mean.

@HighSeas I dig your posts and I feel pretty lucky I don’t see football through your eyes because I feel for you. It must drive you and a few other people on here mad. Believe me, the crap I saw during the B’s seven game choke job against the Blues rattled me for weeks. Brad Marchand changing up with ten seconds left in a period on a friggin’ backcheck letting his guy go who scored. Three **** bag changes by the same dude probably cost them a cup. Crap nobody sees and I want to rip my eyebrows out of my head.

4-17, going exotic. Fireable offense and I know **** about football.

I become a Leafs fan in the playoffs so you miss me with that ****...at least your Bs won that series. Andersen gave up that rebound garbage goal to Krug in game 6 when he lagged covering up the near post. That one drove me nuts for weeks and I forgot about it until now only cause the Raptors took over.

The L is more on the defense than anywhere else. The defense was supposed to play lights out this year, were they not?

It was like predictive programming when our punter pinned them in deep like 5 times and each time the defense LET them slip through and go down the field. Football is about assignments 11 on 11, you bear the man you are assigned to take all players on the opposing team should be accounted for.

4th and 17... this looks terrible.
Gurvan and bandy fvcked up big time. Bandy was taking the inside on the double and I dont Know what the Fvck gurvan was thinking...

Advertisement
Back